9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
A senior journalist at The Telegraph, Henry Winter, reckons his career in Liverpool is over. Says that he want to leave and so does his family and that Barcelona is ready with making the move since its Suarez dream club.

Liverpool would be open to sell, but are gonna lose a lot of transfer fee in a potential deal from what he thinks.

Not senior enough for me

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
From what I think, they won't.
Well, that would most likely be our fault if they(mgmt +.zubi) decide to keep pursuing him and fail to lower the asking price after all that happened and the problems related to the guy.....

Alik

Not senior enough for me

img-thing

Antimadridista1

I think that we all want the player here, not the man he is.

Although I'm pretty sure that after this "long and tough" ban from the game, he won't repeat his mistake ; even more if he's transferred to a new team and new league, he'll know that everyone's watching him.

We can't say no to the player, he's definitely one of the best in the world in his position . And we need a striker, Leo needs it.

XaviTheCreator

What happens if this head case decides to go mental right before a big Champions League match or crucial La Liga game? I wouldn't be comfortable with him here.

Bertus

Although I'm pretty sure that after this "long and tough" ban from the game, he won't repeat his mistake ; even more if he's transferred to a new team and new league, he'll know that everyone's watching him.

We can't say no to the player, he's definitely one of the best in the world in his position . And we need a striker, Leo needs it.

You can't be serious. Everyone said that last time and the ban was longer than the one he got now.

What does warrant so much confidence this time that he will stop biting people?

Tell me, show me the new super ubber garantees you have.

You have none.

Ghosting

He doesn't do this thing on purpose, it is instinct and will more than likely never leave him, if anything it is more likely to happen at a big team, with higher pressure and bigger games.

JamDav1982

What happens if this head case decides to go mental right before a big Champions League match or crucial La Liga game? I wouldn't be comfortable with him here.

Obviously thats a risk but he is also more likely than any other CF in the world to score in a crucial CL or La Liga game!

He is a human who has made mistakes but lets see if Barca can be the environment that changes him and it does the club has a phenomenal player.

Thats my position on it!!

Bertus

He doesn't do this thing on purpose, it is instinct and will more than likely never leave him, if anything it is more likely to happen at a big team, with higher pressure and bigger games.

Yep. Don't look down on the EPL. It's as big if not bigger than La Liga.

And after the previous ban, he also knew everyone was watching him.

It's like a bomb. Dunno when it will explode and it can be in a few years or in a few months, but there's no garantees that he will stop for good.

F

Flavia

Yep. Don't look down on the EPL. It's as big if not bigger than La Liga.

And after the previous ban, he also knew everyone was watching him.

It's like a bomb. Dunno when it will explode and it can be in a few years or in a few months, but there's no garantees that he will stop for good.

Yep, a time bomb. And now he did it at a WORLD CUP, during a crucial game for his country. He'll do it anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans