9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertus

Some people needs to read about his miserable childhood and the bad memories that he has of losing the girl he loved most. But this media takes it to another level...he needs treatment, that is so obvious. But before blaming him, take a minute and give a read about his early life. These untold stories often means the most but known to least.
Sorry, but no.

Many people have problems in their childhood and/or in their life, and most of them don't have mental illness like suarez does. And most of them don't have the luxury and money Suarez has.

I hate that mentality that means that if you ever live something bad in your life, then you're excused when you do something bad.

He's to be blamed if he knows that he has problem and doesn't treat it properly (he has lots of money, so the "i can't do that" won't work here either.

Same about that if he just refuses to admit that he has a problem.

To me he has no excuses when it's the third time it happens. Especially since he's rich as fuck and could return mountains if he really wants it to try to cure his problem.

A second chance? Alright. a third chance? Already too much but people would say why not. But not 3, 4 or 5.

Last edited:

CatalinR10

Sorry, but no.

Many people have problems in their childhood and/or in their life, and most of them don't have mental illness like suarez does. And most of them don't have the luxury and money Suarez has.

I hate that mentality that means that if you ever live something bad in your live, then you're excused when you do something bad.

He's to be blamed if he knows that he has problem and doesn't treat it properly (he has lots of money, so the "i can't do that" won't work here either.

Same about that if he just refuses to admit that he has a problem.

To me he has no excuses when it's the third time it happens. Especially since he's rich as fuck and could return mountains if he really wants it to try to cure his problem.

+1

Stric

The childhood story is not an excuse or a reason to look at this any differently. Many other football players have had tough childhoods but you don't see them pulling this shit. Especially not three times. If he has issues, he should be treated. If it's untreatable, he can't really be a professional athlete, can he?

So we´re all as wise as we´re ever gonna be at 27?? God damn there´s a lot of shit being said here today...

This has nothing to do with being wise, FFS. He has mental issues and a tough personality. Of course that's not equally as easy/hard to influence at 17 or at 27.

Bertus

BTW guys.

TS had a sad childhood too. And later in his life before becoming rich, he almost died from an illness that had 95% chance to destroy his football career since he had to pick between dying (which didn't happen against all odds) or losing a lung because they were ready to cut one or both to save him.

Why doesn't he bite people around too. Wait, it's even more terrible than what Suarez lived, so i guess TS should have become a serial killer or something.

So please.

Tomchin

BTW guys.

TS had a sad childhood too. And later in his life before becoming rich, he almost died from an illness that had 95% chance to destroy his football career since he had to pick between dying (which didn't happen against all odds) or losing a lung because they were ready to cut one or both to save him.

Why doesn't he bite people around too. Wait, it's even more terrible than what Suarez lived, so i guess TS should have become a serial killer or something.

So please.
I just knew it that a Thiago Silva reference was coming :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The way I see it, he need proper psychological treatment, should take this thing lightly as I don't think it's normal at all. From all that's been said about it from his team mates, ex team mates and people close to him, he is not a crazy person, but for some reason, he do turn like this on the field.

You can't defend what he did with using this though, although I'd certainly not take this as lightly as some people are thinking like that Suarez is just being a crazy cunt and biting people because he want to, as he surely or most probably don't.

Bertus

I just knew it that a Thiago Silva reference was coming :lol:
I can find you tons of other footballers with terrible lives prior to becoming professionals.

The problem is not that he did it once, hell even twice because i know many people have a big kind heart and can accept that it happened twice.

But to read people trying to excuse it while it's the third time is irritating.

And as said above we don't talk about a poor dude that can't pay for a psy/doctor, but about somebody that could pay for a whole hospital to help him if he wants to.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
BTW guys.

So please.

images

Speaking of Silva, he was wearing Milan shinguards the other day, bless him.

Bertus

The way I see it, he need proper psychological treatment, should take this thing lightly as I don't think it's normal at all. From all that's been said about it from his team mates, ex team mates and people close to him, he is not a crazy person, but for some reason, he do turn like this on the field.

You can't defend what he did with using this though, although I'd certainly not take this as lightly as some people are thinking like that Suarez is just being a crazy cunt and biting people because he want to, as he surely or most probably don't.
That's the thing with some people who suffer from mental illness.

Lots of them are totally normal 90% of the time, but in certain situations they have incontrollable urges.

Tomchin

Apparently the FIFA disciplinary committee won't punish Sakho at all for his disgusting elbow yesterday. I don't get that tbh.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
If we sign a player who literally cannot train with the team until October, who has bitten someone on three separate occasions despite receiving bans every time he did so, who isn't even guaranteed to be anything but a gigantic flop... I will be absolutely furious. I'm already unhappy that Cesc left for Rakitic, but this is on a whole different level, a whole hundred different levels of stupidity. Buying Suarez, especially if one of our players is involved in the deal, would be the worst transfer of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans