9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we do get him, Enrique better have absolutely zero tolerance for his bullshit. If he has another one of his episodes while playing for us, it'll screw us over big time. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a season long ban the next time he bites someone.

Also, we'd probably not neglect the CB problem if we get Suare- oh who am I kidding, if we get him, Mathieu will be our only CB signing. With our board, he'll probably be our only CB signing regardless.

Last edited:

Jenks

daily_gifdump_650_17.gif

I

instinct

Sorry, but no.

Many people have problems in their childhood and/or in their life, and most of them don't have mental illness like suarez does. And most of them don't have the luxury and money Suarez has.

I hate that mentality that means that if you ever live something bad in your life, then you're excused when you do something bad.

He's to be blamed if he knows that he has problem and doesn't treat it properly (he has lots of money, so the "i can't do that" won't work here either.

Same about that if he just refuses to admit that he has a problem.

To me he has no excuses when it's the third time it happens. Especially since he's rich as fuck and could return mountains if he really wants it to try to cure his problem.

A second chance? Alright. a third chance? Already too much but people would say why not. But not 3, 4 or 5.

Your way of thinking sounds logical but isn't correct IMO.

You say that it's no excuse? From which POV? From yours? What do you know about him? Everything? Just because you seem to be ''fine'' other people can have problems. He has problems, it's pretty obvious but how can this don't be an excuse?
Everyone reacts differently towards things. You don't know his mental condition AT ALL, yet you're talking about it and you act like you know everything about it because otherwise you wouldn't say that ''he is to be blamed'' and that ''he is no excuse''.

Do you have any idea how hard it is for ill people to get proper help? To admit that you need help? Regardless of the fact that he already gets help (talking with psychologists etc.) it's not as easy as people state it from their POV.
I discussed those questions in my class a few months ago. Can you blame a guy who is addicted to drug for not getting help? Or a guy who is addicted to alcohol? Is it really that easy to get help, to admit that you have a problem? It seems to be but everyone is different and it's not always as easy as healthy people think it would be.

Yes, he needs help, that's obvious but I hate it when people say that ''many people have those illnesses and they don't have the luxury and money like Suarez. What does that mean? I'm heavily interested in your explanation.

Many people should think about what they say. They hate him from the bottom of their heart but don't even care about what his condition his like. People who want to talk about him and this incidents HAVE TO regard his history since it's an important part of a human-being, it forms the character but no, it's too difficult to take everything into consideration. Let's blame him for everything he did and compare him to everyone out there who has mental issues as well and doesn't behave like Suarez because everyone is equal.

Bullshit.

I have no problems with people who don't want him here and no problems with people who hate him but please get information about him first before you makes statments as you did because you can't compare him to other people, you can't say that he is to blame for everything without knowing what he's been through.

He already tried to get help and that should be respected and people should regard this. They shouldn't act like he is a hopeless case because that would be unfair to him, simply unfair. I'm sure that his illness can be healed and that he would be great here at Barca because of his skills on the pitch. Try to understand him and help him through the time of treatment should be more important for people than just bashing him without knowing anything like the useless press.

I'm drunk, forgive me if there are mistakes but I think it's logical.

F

Flavia

The fact that he has not admitted to any wrong doing yet in this incident and has not aplogised for it.

Because Uruguay is saying nothing happened, and is all a conspiracy against him. They're indulging him. But I don't think apologizing will change anything in the long run.

JamDav1982

Because Uruguay is saying nothing happened, and is all a conspiracy against him. They're indulging him. But I don't think apologizing will change anything in the long run.

Apologising at the very least is an admission that what he did was wrong.

If he genuinely does not realise that then he cant be signed.

Galning

Apologise for what? According to him these things happen in football. At least, that's what he said in an interview. Absolute nutcase.

Bit Bakkal, bit Ivanovic, bit Chiellini, fuck you towards the Feyenoord audience, fuck you towards the Fulham audience, racism towards Evra, kicks Scott Parker, pulls some guy's hair, punched a random Chile player in the face, etc...

This guy has some serious issues. Do not want.

JamDav1982

Apologise for what? According to him these things happen in football. At least, that's what he said in an interview. Absolute nutcase.

Bit Bakkal, bit Ivanovic, bit Chiellini, fuck you towards the Feyenoord audience, fuck you towards the Fulham audience, racism towards Evra, kicks Scott Parker, pulls some guy's hair, punched a random Chile player in the face, etc...

This guy has some serious issues. Do not want.

Apologise for biting Chiellini and admit what he did and it was wrong.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Ah.... I could've told hundreds of stories of delusional fans, team members, team officials etc complaining about conspiracies against them for their own failures and retarded doings, but that's in another sport, another story and off-topic.

How I wish Cavani didn't play for PSG, I would've loved him here although I reckon many would disagree..... :p Or lets get Higuain instead :p

I

instinct

Cavani would have been cool, indeed but I don't want Higuain here. He doesn't seem to be the guy who can make the difference on his own, at least I have this feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans