9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Some roadblocks for this transfer going through still remain unaddressed. I keep hearing things like "we'll hear important news in the coming hours" around twitter/general media but how could a deal possibly be close when Suarez's representatives are busy working on an appeal and sorting out the situation of the suspension? Also, do we know if Alexis even wants to go to Liverpool in exchange? He's occupied at the World Cup so it's not like he's anywhere near advanced negotiations even if his agent is handling things in the background. I remain skeptical as the Marquinhos transfer seemed as good as done some weeks back but now it's likely not to happen. Same type of thing could end up happening with this scenario.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Luis Suárez is heading for an exit from Liverpool. Pool will accept Sanchez + 50m or 85M [Tony Barrett, The Times]

F

Flavia

Some roadblocks for this transfer going through still remain unaddressed. I keep hearing things like "we'll hear important news in the coming hours" around twitter/general media but how could a deal possibly be close when Suarez's representatives are busy working on an appeal and sorting out the situation of the suspension? Also, do we know if Alexis even wants to go to Liverpool in exchange? He's occupied at the World Cup so it's not like he's anywhere near advanced negotiations even if his agent is handling things in the background. I remain skeptical as the Marquinhos transfer seemed as good as done some weeks back but now it's likely not to happen. Same type of thing could end up happening with this scenario.

I saw rumors of pedro+cash today. This won't be over anytime soon. I don't think he wants to stay at the epl, and that is good for any club wanting to sign him... meaning zoobidoobidoo might pull it off :/

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
If you think 65m is too much for suarez then you've never seen suarez play.

No ppneis givin him away for 65m anyway

I still think any bid for barca would be met with a plus 10 from real. Add in di maria or sanchez and ill yhink about it

Not once have I doubted Suárez quality, he is an immense player... I just said we don't need him, and paying 65+ millions for a player that's just a vanity transfer for our board is absurd...

L

linetty

Luis Suárez is heading for an exit from Liverpool. Pool will accept Sanchez + 50m or 85M [Tony Barrett, The Times]
Sanchez + 50m = 100m so yeah, seems legit. Alexis stays you dumbfecks.

The Times is shite anyway.

F

Flavia

I expect a complete shut down of BarcaForum when the deal goes through. Except Ode to Djando. :lol:

Most will be celebrating. I don't want him to come, but if he does I'll have to back him up. And hope he never does anything stupid again... And I also won't comment about Pepe and co anymore, it'd be hypocritical.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Most will be celebrating. I don't want him to come, but if he does I'll have to back him up. And hope he never does anything stupid again... And I also won't comment about Pepe and co anymore, it'd be hypocritical.

I can only wish if Barca can put Pedro with cash for Suarez and keep Alexis. But that is so unlikely.

And for those who thought, Higuain is an option for Barcelona. We never contacted him or asked for him. It was a lie.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I can only wish if Barca can put Pedro with cash for Suarez and keep Alexis. But that is so unlikely.

And for those who thought, Higuain is an option for Barcelona. We never contacted him or asked for him. It was a lie.

Ah well.... Napoli would not have let him go anyway :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans