9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

Liverpool are ready to sell Uruguayan forward Luis Suarez (27) to Barcelona if they get a transfer fee of 100M. [daily mail]

Pfft, we dont have that kind of money for just one player. I hope they really ask that much.

JamDav1982

I can only wish if Barca can put Pedro with cash for Suarez and keep Alexis. But that is so unlikely.

And for those who thought, Higuain is an option for Barcelona. We never contacted him or asked for him. It was a lie.

Going by your past history of info I am now going to assume the club did indeed speak with Higuain.

Egert

Estonian Culé
So 100M for Suarez, 20M for Kroos and then Zubi takes some money out of his own pocket and 12M for Mathieu.
No need to waste 100M on a player who has biting issues.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Going by your past history of info I am now going to assume the club did indeed speak with Higuain.

sHC5lC.jpg

Maria

Most will be celebrating. I don't want him to come, but if he does I'll have to back him up. And hope he never does anything stupid again... And I also won't comment about Pepe and co anymore, it'd be hypocritical.

I will do the same probably..until he bites or punches someone again. Then I will probably hate him more than I ever hated a Barca player.

mackybagnack

Zubichancleta isn't alone in this anyway, Raul Sanlehi is the one doing the main work like he did in Neymar, Ibra, Sanchez transfers.

iniesta_8

Liverpool are ready to sell Uruguayan forward Luis Suarez (27) to Barcelona if they get a transfer fee of 100M. [daily mail]

Pfft, we dont have that kind of money for just one player. I hope they really ask that much.

muhahaha Liverpool knows exactly NOBODY will pay that much for him now. Not even 50m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans