9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardyboy

Kevin Palmer ‏@kpsundayworld 3m
Reports that Liverpool would accept an £80m Barcelona bid for Luis Suarez. Seems Barca still keen despite this weeks events #LFC

Bertus

Kevin Palmer ‏@kpsundayworld 3m
Reports that Liverpool would accept an £80m Barcelona bid for Luis Suarez. Seems Barca still keen despite this weeks events #LFC
So much for lowered price if true :lol:

I defended liverpool on that lowered price story, but even I don't believe he will be sold for 100M, come on.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
This would be my educated guess on the transfer fee:-

£45m plus Sanchez (overall value £80m)

or

£60m plus Pedro (overall value £80m)

or

£70m plus Tello (overall value £80m)

Bertus

FFS, according to CaughtOffside, Cavani is the new liverpool target.

Some stupid french medias like Le10Sport and Foot7 are saying PSG might ask for a swap with Suarez.

Please Barcelona, buy him fast, i have no confidence in Nasser resisting the urge to add another crazy people in his book after DL.

And we already have Ibra who is on the edge all the time in the french league like when he stepped on Lovren's face. No need for suarez, he would get 5 years of ban here.

Beast

The Observer
This would be my educated guess on the transfer fee:-

£45m plus Sanchez (overall value £80m)

or

£60m plus Pedro (overall value £80m)

or

£70m plus Tello (overall value £80m)

Be smart & take Alexis plus 45 Million.. he is about to explode & already IMO the star of the WC.. in Barca they put him as a third option a side kick for Messi when & if he plays.. you will be super lethal with him & Sturridge

Bertus

Be smart & take Alexis plus 45 Million.. he is about to explode & already IMO the star of the WC.. in Barca they put him as a third option a side kick for Messi when & if he plays.. you will be super lethal with him & Sturridge
+1

Among the three possibilities, Alexis is the obvious choice here.

Bertus

Nobody in their right mind thought Barça would sign him for a lowered price.
Given the heated discussions i had here about it, at least some members of Barcaforum believe it :lol:

I have some doubts that he will be bought for 100M euros tho.

Galning

Given the heated discussions i had here about it, at least some members of Barcaforum believe it :lol:

I have some doubts that he will be bought for 100M euros tho.

That's where the "in their right mind" part comes in :p
Yeah 100M is definitely not true. Wasn't his buy out £80M? Daily Mail is ridiculous.

Bertus

That's where the "in their right mind" part comes in :p
Yeah 100M is definitely not true. Wasn't his buy out £80M? Daily Mail is ridiculous.
Well £80M = 99.8M euros.

I don't believe he has a buyout clause but £80M was the fee that spread before he transformed again in El Canibal.

hardyboy

According to SPORT Liverpool would lower Suarez’s price to 50mi. :lol:

20140628Sport.jpg

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I read that he can't even take part in Liverpool's team photo regardless of where it is taken sometime in August.

Back in Uruguay.

BrLA44CIgAEdNYc.jpg:large

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End

You don't need to tell me Gio. I know!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

:angry:

Stay Alexis, stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans