9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

According to SPORT Liverpool would lower Suarez’s price to 50mi. :lol:

20140628Sport.jpg

My fear is this cover is right about Lucho wanting him no matter what.

XaviMessiGirl

FFS, according to CaughtOffside, Cavani is the new liverpool target.

Some stupid french medias like Le10Sport and Foot7 are saying PSG might ask for a swap with Suarez.

Please Barcelona, buy him fast, i have no confidence in Nasser resisting the urge to add another crazy people in his book after DL.

And we already have Ibra who is on the edge all the time in the french league like when he stepped on Lovren's face. No need for suarez, he would get 5 years of ban here.

I said the other day that I wish Liverpool would try to swap Suarez with Cavani. So now the French journalists read this forum too? :p

L

linetty

We arent going to pay 100 mil for a just 1 player with psychiatric problems and Sanchez definitely wont be included in a deal for anyone, the board wants him here especially after great performances at the World Cup.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Going by your past history of info I am now going to assume the club did indeed speak with Higuain.

lel jam git gud

Jorge Higuain (father): "Barça? There's nothing. Gonzalo feels great at Napoli and he'll stay there. He won't move. It's not true." [elexp]

BenRobbins

I think people need to accept the fact that you want Suarez and Liverpool really want Sanchez. Without Sanchez i don't think they are prepared to sell you Suarez, its as simple as that really. It's so easy to see from a neutral pov.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I think people need to accept the fact that you want Suarez and Liverpool really want Sanchez. Without Sanchez i don't think they are prepared to sell you Suarez, its as simple as that really. It's so easy to see from a neutral pov.

However if Sanchez doesn't want to come here then the monetary value will go up depending on which player, if any we want in exchange. But yes we definitely do want Sanchez.

mozad

I'll trade Sanchez for Suarez any day of the week. Sanchez is only exceptional on the national team because the game evolves around him. That's not the case in Barcelona. He needs to leave the club for his own sake. Suarez beats him in all aspects of the game, ignoring the biting which I think is a very small problem compared to the strenght he brings to the team.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I'll trade Sanchez for Suarez any day of the week. Sanchez is only exceptional on the national team because the game evolves around him. That's not the case in Barcelona. He needs to leave the club for his own sake. Suarez bites him...

Fixed it for you :p

Galning

We arent going to pay 100 mil for a just 1 player with psychiatric problems and Sanchez definitely wont be included in a deal for anyone, the board wants him here especially after great performances at the World Cup.

They don't want Alexis here. It's clear as daylight. They'll sell him way below his price if that means they're able to buy Suarez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans