9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Suarez would be absolutely lethal here, and Alexis as good as he is isn't able to reach his top level in this system.

People are mad because he might bite again but what about the other 90% of the time?

L

linetty

Suarez would be absolutely lethal here, and Alexis as good as he is isn't able to reach his top level in this system.

People are mad because he might bite again but what about the other 90% of the time?
Agreed.

I dont care if he bites or punches someone again as long as he scores and plays well for the team.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Only shame about the possibility of bringing in Suarez, for me, is after having just moved a controversial player that divided fans in Cesc, bringing in another one to do the same

MagIX

I dont care if he bites or punches someone again as long as he scores and plays well for the team.

Ok.

Could you tell me how many goals is worth a bite/punch ? which ratio ?

something like that ?:

1 bite / 30 goals
1 punch / 20-25 goals

Do you suggest to inclue this in his contract ?

Or, maybe a better solution, he has the right to bite an opponent every 30 goals.

Galning

Ok.

something like that ?:

1 bite / 30 goals
1 punch / 20-25 goals

Or, maybe a better solution, he has the right to bite an opponent every 30 goals.

:lol:

They should add a clause in his contract that says if he kicks, punches, bites or flips off the crowd he loses his yearly wage.

Bertus

Agreed.

And when he bites again and gets 12 months of ban, you'll go and accuse anyone but suarez just like here yesterday when people rage against FIFA as if it was FIFA that bites someone, or maybe you'll realize it was not so great of an idea.

And saying that a 4 months ban will stop him when his previous sanction didn't... Let's see, as for me I dropped it. I don't believe his lies anymore.

frog-fcb

This is very good for us assuming he is allowed to transfer.

Ok.

something like that ?:

1 bite / 30 goals
1 punch / 20-25 goals

Just aslong as its pepe hes allowed to bite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans