9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertus

Suarez is repellent. I'd be disgusted if we started signing players like him.
WTF :lol:

He dives. Try to hurt players and rolls on the floor as if he was the one getting hurt.

Since many referees in La Liga are not lenient with Barca, he might end up with some red cards if he does that in spain.

TBH I watched him last season again, and i didn't recall that many incidents. I don't watch a lot of aftermatch debates about him tho.

F

Flavia

It really looks like it's happening. MD with a piece saying Messi gave his blessing. Rm pulled out because Cristiano doesn't want Suarez. Xavi Torres also saying it's happening.
Lucho thinks he can be controlled, as he was this season, and wants him even if he doesn't apologize.

BarcaGirl

It really looks like it's happening. MD with a piece saying Messi gave his blessing. Rm pulled out because Cristiano doesn't want Suarez. Xavi Torres also saying it's happening.
Lucho thinks he can be controlled, as he was this season, and wants him even if he doesn't apologize.

the dictator has spoken :lol:

Gilberto

this-is-too-much-gif.gif

DennyCrane

I only hope this doesn't include any kind of Alexis swap.

F

Flavia

Lucho wants as 9, as much as he wants cb's. So we'll sell Alexis for Suarez... Better make peace with it. Just hope there'll be some money left for a top CB.

Mitchell1978

Would be a really bad move for barça, yes we could use a CF but not someone like him. He would be a terrible fit and he's to expensive with all the risks he brings.

Maria

Would be a really bad move for barça, yes we could use a CF but not someone like him. He would be a terrible fit and he's to expensive with all the risks he brings.

what risks? The next time he will be suspended the club will probably blame RM again, just like they did in the whole Neymar fiasco and the socis will believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans