9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Regardless of whether ban was over the top - which I agree it was - he should apologise for the bite.

It is two different issues.

He is not being asked to apolgise to FIFA but to everyone else who thinks what he has done is wrong.

Agreed. He should apologize to his fans, teammates, etc. who he's severely disappointed through his lapse in judgement.

mozad

Regardless of whether ban was over the top - which I agree it was - he should apologise for the bite.

It is two different issues.

He is not being asked to apolgise to FIFA but to everyone else who thinks what he has done is wrong.

Have some sympathy though. It's hard to apologize for anything when your the victim too. It's like asking a petty thief to apologize after giving him life. He shoudn't apologize to anyone at this point. We all know it's wrong, he knows it's wrong. An apology woudn't serve any purpose but give the press something to write about.

JamDav1982

Have some sympathy though. It's hard to apologize for anything when your the victim too. It's like asking a petty thief to apologize after giving him life. He shoudn't apologize to anyone at this point. We all know it's wrong, he knows it's wrong. An apology woudn't serve any purpose but give the press something to write about.

Again you are missing the issue.

His apology should be for the bite, nothing at all to do with the ban.

L

linetty

An apology would be a first step in his recovery. He needs to do it for sure.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
No, thats what he through his lawyer have written to FIFA as an explanation in their appeal.

Bertus

What??? Did he save Chiellini from something by biting him?

I know, a bee was about to sting chiellini in an eye, so Suarez saw it, and bites him. Chiellini then did a 180 degrees turn and avoided the bee.

In all seriousness, he has to apologize.

F

Flavia

He didn't put himself in this position. He put himself in the position of getting a red card and possibly banned from playing further in this world cup. That's it. It's not his fault that FIFA gave the press so much influence and gave such an absurd punishment. That one is not on him. The punishment being out of proportion is NOT something else, it is the most important part of this story. It's because of how unjust the punishment is that Suarez is a victim too. He should never apologize in public before FIFA apologizes to him for discriminating against him.

Yes, he did put himself in this position. After his 2nd bite, he saw what happened. This time he did it at a freaking world cup. He set up the circus, now he has to face the consequences.
And he doesn't have to apologize to fifa. But to his team mates, liverpool, his fans, etc.

Galning

What??? Did he save Chiellini from something by biting him?

I know, a bee was about to sting chiellini in an eye, so Suarez saw it, and bites him. Chiellini then did a 180 degrees turn and avoided the bee.

In all seriousness, he has to apologize.

He has to but according to him he didn't do anything wrong so he probably sees no reason to apologise.

Bertus

Your missing my point. Would you expect a thieve to apologize right after being given the death penalty? Give him some time.
What he got is nowhere near the same situation as a thief getting a death penalty, come on.

Really, Zincubus, come out of this body please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans