9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertus

He has to but according to him he didn't do anything wrong so he probably sees no reason to apologise.

Then how can people see him accepting any treatment if he can't even accept the fact that he did something wrong.

I'm sad Uruguayans defend him so much, because that's not helping him at all to defend his position in not accepting reality.

Kerrybai

Suarez has anger issues that he obviously van't control, unfortunately for him they manifest in a very odd way that the humans see is shocking.

However lets not pretend he is some horrible human being, he has a nasty streak but everyone talks well about him off the pitch. He's not a monster and while I'm unsure of whether I want him at Barca, I'm not against the transfer for any high and mighty reasons.

Bertus

Suarez has anger issues that he obviously van't control, unfortunately for him they manifest in a very odd way that the humans see is shocking.

However lets not pretend he is some horrible human being, he has a nasty streak but everyone talks well about him off the pitch. He's not a monster and while I'm unsure of whether I want him at Barca, I'm not against the transfer for any high and mighty reasons.
Whatever you think is not the problem here.

You can say as much as you want that he's not horrible, that he can't control himself but that he should not be blamed (that's what you try to imply right?)

But that's not the problem here.

He will not get away with that lawyer type of talk if he does it again. I can't even imagine the ban he will get if he does that in La Liga with the incredible push that RM will do to send him to the closet for many months if not a year.

Lucho first job will be to make everything he can to avoid any incident. I'm not sure it's possible, but he has to, because as with any justice system, you can't excuse every bad acts you commit by just relying on excuses based on your childhood and what not.

Tomchin

I wasn't aware the mercato was done yet. His deal could very well still happen. At least wait until the window closes before you try to pin a mistake on Ryan.
Not a chance imho, I don't see any reason why Laporte would renew his contract if he indeed wants to move to Barca this summer.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Uruguay are so stupid defending Suarez. He's undefendable, they are just looking like a bunch of sour morons.

Bertus

I wasn't aware the mercato was done yet. His deal could very well still happen. At least wait until the window closes before you try to pin a mistake on Ryan.
Not to put salt on the wound but iirc, Ryan said TS would sign last summer. It didn't happen.

i'm lazy to check on it.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Not to put salt on the wound but iirc, Ryan said TS would sign last summer. It didn't happen.

i'm lazy to check on it.

I didn't know about that. But I just considered it unfair that he was using a rumor from this summer to prove him wrong. The TS thing does put his credibility in doubt though. ANd besides, isn't his source always TV3 or something like that?

XaviMessiGirl

People actually saying they don't care if he bites or punches people or anything as long as he scores goals... can't believe what I'm reading. I can understand the logic of some wanting him at Barca, but not ones with that mentality. This "win at all costs" stuff is ridiculous.

Bertus

I didn't know about that. But I just considered it unfair that he was using a rumor from this summer to prove him wrong. The TS thing does put his credibility in doubt though. ANd besides, isn't his source always TV3 or something like that?
Dunno, but all i remember is that i read you guys for long till i decided to register because somebody here pretended the TS deal was done while from the infos we had in France, it was totally wrong.

IIRC, it was Ryan, but i could be wrong. I asked him if it was him because i was lazy to check. He ignored my question twice.

People actually saying they don't care if he bites or punches people or anything as long as he scores goals... can't believe what I'm reading. I can understand the logic of some wanting him at Barca, but not ones with that mentality. This "win at all costs" stuff is ridiculous.

I'm with you on that. But it's like people who want money at all cost even if it means ugly things to endure or to do.

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

I'd take him here, but only if he never pulls something like that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans