9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertus

I'd take him here, but only if he never pulls something like that again.

First he has to understand La Liga is not the EPL. A lot of the rough things he does there will end up with yellow cards in La Liga, if not red.

And I'm not even talking about the biting stuffs.

Though that pepe gets away with everything all the time so maybe it will be the same.

Tomchin

First he has to understand La Liga is not the EPL. A lot of the rough things he does there will end up with yellow cards in La Liga, if not red.

And I'm not even talking about the biting stuffs.

Though that pepe gets away with everything all the time so maybe it will be the same.
The punishment in La Liga is a lot less than in the Premier league mostly. In the PL you get a straight 3-match ban for a direct red card, in the Liga that's almost never the case. Also, Sergi Ramos only got a 1-match ban for knocking down Cesc and hitting Puyol etc. in the Supercopa, in the PL that would be a 5-match-ban no doubt. Or Busquets who didn't get any ban for the mono-incident with Marcelo, while Suarez got a 10-match ban for a similar incident with Evra. The examples are endless.

Mitchell1978

Talent alone he is a great fit.

I don't see it. Just because you put a talented player with other talented players doesn't mean it works, so far Messi and Neymar haven't really worked, add Suarez to that and its going to be even more complicated in getting it to work.

F

Flavia

<s>@</s>ECavaniOfficial <small class="time"> 12 min
</small>Lucho con nosotros. Lucho is with us. Lucho avec nous. Lucho con noi. <s>#</s>COLURU <s>#</s>Brasil2014 <s>@</s>luis16suarez

BrPSuaXCIAAhNXY.jpg

So, his nickname is also Lucho :eusa_think:

Tomchin

So, his nickname is also Lucho :eusa_think:
No wonder the real Lucho wanted him ;)

I don't think Lucho is a common nickname for a person called Luis in Spanish, so quite a coincidence that both Luis Enrique and Luis Suarez have that nickname.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
That was 2 summers ago.

I want him to find me the last summer one, because I was travelling last summer.And absolutely right you are. Just like Laporte one too. Because sometimes sources fail too. I'm not asking you to believe me. We all need to wait till it gets the official green light.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

I want him to find me the last summer one. and absolutely right you are. Just like Laporte one too. Because sometimes sources fail too. I'm not asking you to believe me. We all need to wait till it gets the official green light.

Who are you claiming are your sources?

I honestly cant remember you getting things right with any regularity and no more than someone who would just guess from media stories.

mozad

Suarez will be missed so much tonight. FIFA's insane and unfair punishment was a heavy blow not only to Saurez but to the quality of football in this world cup, more so than the bite itself. Can't wait to welcome Saurez on Camp Nou. Critics will be silent when he scores a winner in el clasico.

aaron101

Suarez will be missed so much tonight. FIFA's insane and unfair punishment was a heavy blow not only to Saurez but to the quality of football in this world cup, more so than the bite itself. Can't wait to welcome Saurez on Camp Nou. Critics will be silent when he scores a winner in el clasico.
All of these things wouldn't even happen if he wasn't stupid. There will always be consequences when you do bad things.

If only he used his brain and think smart. They could've gone through Semifinals or Quarterfinals.

Bertus

I want him to find me the last summer one, because I was travelling last summer.And absolutely right you are. Just like Laporte one too. Because sometimes sources fail too. I'm not asking you to believe me. We all need to wait till it gets the official green light.

Sorry Ryan, was not you, but you were the source of what that member claimed.

well just believe me and hope that we can convince psg which if done will mean that he will be our player

I never doubted about it,convincing PSG was the only problem.But from the moment they dont wanna negotiate nothing could happen unfortunatelly

nah dude, we've never been as close to him as we are right now

Did the transfers news guy tell you that? :troll:

nope, ryan told me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans