9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

Clearly his lawyer adviced him those words. He isn't man enough to talk about his issues.

Jenks

Lucky escape for Gerrard.

tumblr_n7vfvyQYJJ1rleo67o1_400.gif

mozad

All of these things wouldn't even happen if he wasn't stupid. There will always be consequences when you do bad things.

If only he used his brain and think smart. They could've gone through Semifinals or Quarterfinals.

I agree that he was stupid and all of this could have been avoided. But that does not take any blame away from FIFA and the press. Their punishment is way out of proportion regardless of whether Suarez could have avoided this to begin with or not.

Mitchell1978

Suarez will be missed so much tonight. FIFA's insane and unfair punishment was a heavy blow not only to Saurez but to the quality of football in this world cup, more so than the bite itself. Can't wait to welcome Saurez on Camp Nou. Critics will be silent when he scores a winner in el clasico.

His ban is fully deserved and lets hope this thug never plays for barça.

Robbie

Suarez will be missed so much tonight. FIFA's insane and unfair punishment was a heavy blow not only to Saurez but to the quality of football in this world cup, more so than the bite itself. Can't wait to welcome Saurez on Camp Nou. Critics will be silent when he scores a winner in el clasico.

portal-chiellini_2953707b.jpg

The man sunk his teeth into Chiellini's shoulder! It's Suarez who's insane, not FIFA. An adult multimillionaire lunging at another person and biting their fucking shoulder like a dog? For the 3rd time? And you don't think it deserves a ban?

Just because he's good at kicking a ball around doesn't excuse him from this bizarre criminal behavior. You don't bite people. It's not normal, and he's lucky he escaped a lifetime ban, as it's his 3rd time doing it.

SwiftGuyver

i agree what he did is unacceptable and quite frankly bizarre behaviour but i don't think it is any worse than things Cantona, Keane, Duncan Ferguson, Barton, Pepe, Mourinho etc etc have done in the past. it's the taboo of biting someone and the English media hate him and do have an agenda against him, although he makes it easy for them at times!

apart from the 3 bites (as bad as they were) i can't say he's done anything else to suggest he's a horrible person. the handball on the line against Ghana is something pretty much any other player would have done in that situation and the Evra saga is still inconclusive IMO. nobody will ever know exactly what went on except for Suárez & Evra and Evra has a history of being a poisonous personality as well so...

it's obviously some sort of mental trigger with Suárez. when he's on the pitch, in the zone and he feels a moment of frustration his instinctive reaction is to bite the opponent infront of him. it seems to be his only vice IMO and a very strange one at that. you never read anything negative about him off the pitch, seems to be a dedicated family man, top professional in training etc and he has proven he can go a whole season without any trouble. it's a very surreal situation but it is being overhyped IMO.

Catalan Fan

i agree what he did is unacceptable and quite frankly bizarre behaviour but i don't think it is any worse than things Cantona, Keane, Duncan Ferguson, Barton, Pepe, Mourinho etc etc have done in the past. it's the taboo of biting someone and the English media hate him and do have an agenda against him, although he makes it easy for them at times!

apart from the 3 bites (as bad as they were) i can't say he's done anything else to suggest he's a horrible person. the handball on the line against Ghana is something pretty much any other player would have done in that situation and the Evra saga is still inconclusive IMO. nobody will ever know exactly what went on except for Suárez & Evra and Evra has a history of being a poisonous personality as well so...

it's obviously some sort of mental trigger with Suárez. when he's on the pitch, in the zone and he feels a moment of frustration his instinctive reaction is to bite the opponent infront of him. it seems to be his only vice IMO and a very strange one at that. you never read anything negative about him off the pitch, seems to be a dedicated family man, top professional in training etc and he has proven he can go a whole season without any trouble. it's a very surreal situation but it is being overhyped IMO.

So.... apart from the three totally unrelated and unprovoked biting incidents, racist attitude and total denial of any wrong doing, not to mention his constant cheating/diving, you still think he's worthy of playing for Barca ?

Fucking amazing.

If Barca sign this maggot I doubt I will go and watch them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans