Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Lucky escape for Gerrard.

tumblr_n7vfvyQYJJ1rleo67o1_400.gif

This is absolutely brilliant :lol:

Robbie

i agree what he did is unacceptable and quite frankly bizarre behaviour but i don't think it is any worse than things Cantona, Keane, Duncan Ferguson, Barton, Pepe, Mourinho etc etc have done in the past. it's the taboo of biting someone and the English media hate him and do have an agenda against him, although he makes it easy for them at times!

apart from the 3 bites (as bad as they were) i can't say he's done anything else to suggest he's a horrible person. the handball on the line against Ghana is something pretty much any other player would have done in that situation and the Evra saga is still inconclusive IMO. nobody will ever know exactly what went on except for Suárez & Evra and Evra has a history of being a poisonous personality as well so...

it's obviously some sort of mental trigger with Suárez. when he's on the pitch, in the zone and he feels a moment of frustration his instinctive reaction is to bite the opponent infront of him. it seems to be his only vice IMO and a very strange one at that. you never read anything negative about him off the pitch, seems to be a dedicated family man, top professional in training etc and he has proven he can go a whole season without any trouble. it's a very surreal situation but it is being overhyped IMO.

If he signs for Barca, guaranteed he's going to bite Pepe in the next Clasico @ the Bernebeu. Seems to happen when a defender is really frustrating him in a hot-blooded game. 3 times is no coincidence, and with the way everyone around him is enabling him and stroking his ego, is he really going to learn from his punishment?

SwiftGuyver

So.... apart from the three totally unrelated and unprovoked biting incidents, racist attitude and total denial of any wrong doing, not to mention his constant cheating/diving, you still think he's worthy of playing for Barca ?

Fucking amazing.

If Barca sign this maggot I doubt I will go and watch them again.

racist attitude? only the Evra incident which i already said i believe to still be inconclusive, only Suárez & Evra will ever know exactly what went on on the pitch that day and Evra also has a history of shit stirring and having a poisonous personality. look at Suárez's relationship with Johnson, Sturridge, Sterling etc. the only black person he seems to have had a problem with in the past is Evra.

constant cheating/diving? it's a myth i'm afraid. yes he has dived in the past but no more than most other players and if anything he has regularly not been awarded a free kick or penalty when he should have in the last couple seasons because of this warped view that he constantly dives/cheats.

the 3 bites were obviously wrong and he should have held his hands up and apologized but i don't think the Uruguay camp is the best environment for him to be honest.

Catalan Fan

racist attitude? only the Evra incident which i already said i believe to still be inconclusive, only Suárez & Evra will ever know exactly what went on on the pitch that day and Evra also has a history of shit stirring and having a poisonous personality. look at Suárez's relationship with Johnson, Sturridge, Sterling etc. the only black person he seems to have had a problem with in the past is Evra.

constant cheating/diving? it's a myth i'm afraid. yes he has dived in the past but no more than most other players and if anything he has regularly not been awarded a free kick or penalty when he should have in the last couple seasons because of this warped view that he constantly dives/cheats.

the 3 bites were obviously wrong and he should have held his hands up and apologized but i don't think the Uruguay camp is the best environment for him to be honest.

Guess we'll agree to differ then mate.We all have our opinions, but if he puts on a Barca shirt I won't travel to watch them again.

SwiftGuyver

Guess we'll agree to differ then mate.We all have our opinions, but if he puts on a Barca shirt I won't travel to watch them again.

fair play. i'm not desperate for Suárez to join us but if he arrives i will continue to support the club. this current board is temporary, Barca is forever.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If he signs for Barca, guaranteed he's going to bite Pepe in the next Clasico @ the Bernebeu. Seems to happen when a defender is really frustrating him in a hot-blooded game. 3 times is no coincidence, and with the way everyone around him is enabling him and stroking his ego, is he really going to learn from his punishment?

IF and a very big IF we sign him then he has to improve and learn(by the help of psychological treatment) because if we go anything by the reputation of Luis Enrique then he doesn't tolerate any bullshit from his players and with him being given the responsibility of the sporting aspect of the team which apparently was one of his conditions to become our manager, Luis Suarez will be out in the next transfer window if he does something like that again.

Edit: More and more in english media about Liverpool pursuing Alexis and that they've conceded that Suarez will leave. According to this article from The Telegraph which is none of those shit sources, Alexis is their top transfer target.

Considering that there are more and more indications that he will join, this part better be true as if we do include Alexis, we better not add much money at all with it.

Liverpool are now stepping up their pursuit of Chile’s Alexis Sánchez as they prepare to sell Luis Suárez to Barcelona in what is turning into an extremely busy summer for the club. More than £110  million worth of transfer targets have been secured or are being lined up. There is a budget of over £60 million which will be supplemented by whatever is brought in through sales.
The biggest move will be the expected departure of Suárez and there now appears an acceptance at Anfield that he will go despite signing a new long-term contract.
Liverpool therefore want to include Sánchez as part of the negotiations with Barcelona. It appears that Barcelona will not have to meet the buy-out clause in Suárez’s contract – estimated at between £65 million and £80  million depending on sources – if Sánchez is included

Last edited:

S7_MUFC

Even before this incident it was clear that he didn't like England and his comments after England game where he said something along the lines of this is payback for how English have treated me.....and after this incident even some Liverpool pundits are unwilling to publicly back him so it's unlikely that he's staying in england.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Even before this incident it was clear that he didn't like England and his comments after England game where he said something along the lines of this is payback for how English have treated me.....and after this incident even some Liverpool pundits are unwilling to publicly back him so it's unlikely that he's staying in england.

Only questions are "Where?" and "For how much?"

S7_MUFC

Only questions are "Where?" and "For how much?"
Barca and Real are the obvious options but I wouldn't rule out a move to moneybag clubs ....Playing in a less emotionally charged environment like Monaco could be appealing to him on some level but moving there from Liverpool would be a huge step down...

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Lucky escape for Gerrard.

tumblr_n7vfvyQYJJ1rleo67o1_400.gif

This will happen to Messi or Neymar if he comes here and idk if they would be as lucky...

Yup.

Luis Suarez bite: 'I lost my balance and fell on Chiellini' - http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/28069689

Oh Poor boy,now, that was revealing. He was standing straight and steady, suddenly lost his balance on two legs and fell teeth first on the drama queen Chiellini...
ffs man. :facepalm:

And Uruguay players and people act as if he was some hero in twitter...wtf man.
Messi is taking Argentina out of trouble every damn time and still his people there think it is not enough and then Suarez bites and his people hauls him as the hero, wtf is wrong with this world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans