9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcilliant

This will happen to Messi or Neymar if he comes here and idk if they would be as lucky...

Oh Poor boy,now, that was revealing. He was standing straight and steady, suddenly lost his balance on two legs and fell teeth first on the drama queen Chiellini...
ffs man. :facepalm:

And Uruguay players and people act as if he was some hero in twitter...wtf man.
Messi is taking Argentina out of trouble every damn time and still his people there think it is not enough and then Suarez bites and his people hauls him as the hero, wtf is wrong with this world

What is wrong with this world??

ALOT!

Suarez is coming to Barca. These rumours look pretty solid.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Must have learned that on the streets as a kid :lol:
So this transfer rumor seems to be picking up steam...how likely is it that we actually sign him?
Now on just pure football terms I think it would be great for us. Neymar-Messi-Suarez? Are you kidding me lol? We could take the world by storm again with a front line like that. The dude is a killer on the field...he definitely crosses the line sometimes but he has that fire. We need fire back in the team.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
It did at first and then injuries got in the way. Our system and tactics also sucked and saw us playing through the wings and crossing a lot instead of linking up through the middle. I have faith in Lucho and what he will do for our team. I think a front line of Neymar-Messi-Suarez will work in any shape or form. I had doubts about Neymar and he proved me wrong. Suarez is even better and more experienced. The south American connection will be beautiful :wub:

Ghosting

like Neymar and Messi has worked so far

Yeah when Neymar was stuck out on the wing, and Messi playing as a 9 a lot of the time it didn't work, drop Messi deeper allow Neymar to roam and Suarez as the number 9. If you can't get Neymar Messi and Suarez playing well together then you just aren't a very good manager, simple as that.

L

linetty

Barcelona plan to make opening bid of "30M + 6-7M incentives + Alexis" for Liverpool's Luis Suarez. Clubs will talk in coming days. [sport]

messid10s

Are people really happy with this if he does anything like this again he'll be looking at a year ban. Why don't we go for Aguero who gets on great with Messi and will be far less trouble and is a very similar player ability wise to Suarez.

Last edited:

Ghosting

Are people really happy with this if he does anything like this again he'll be looking at a year ban. Why don't we go for Aguero who gets on great with Messi and will be far less trouble and is a very similar player ability to Suarez.

Cos Aguero will spend more time in the medical room than on the pitch

Professor Chaos

Barcelona plan to make opening bid of "30M + 6-7M incentives + Alexis" for Liverpool's Luis Suarez. Clubs will talk in coming days. [sport]
Liverpool will kill us by laughing at this offer. I hope negotiations will end soon and well for both sides. 50mln+Sanchez is the max we can offer.

Ghosting

Liverpool will kill us by laughing at this offer. I hope negotiations will end soon and well for both sides. 50mln+Sanchez is the max we can offer.

Why would they laugh at the offer, they would get up to 37m + a great player who is 2 years younger and doesn't get banned every year. They could use the 37m to buy a couple of decent defenders. And suddenly they look stronger without Suarez than with, possibly.

Professor Chaos

They want nearly 100mln £ (like Bale) and They don't have to sell him anyway. Maybe if they rate Sanchez for 40mln and we give them another 40mln, they will sell.

Ghosting

They want nearly 100mln £ (like Bale) and They don't have to sell him anyway. Maybe if they rate Sanchez for 40mln and we give them another 40mln, they will sell.

Maybe they don't but for some reason he seems to think the English press have something against him and it seems likely he wants to get away, even though the only time they have said bad things against him are after the two biting incidents and for the whole of last year were raving about him and saying how his attitude had improved. The madrid press will be a whole lot worse to him, but there you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans