9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagIX

50mio + Sanchez (30mio), i cant stop laughing....:rofl1:

CR, 24y.o., at least 10x better than Suarez, has been paid 94mio, means cheaper than the cannibal considering his age....

This is another ibra style deal (45mio + E'too) !!! I cant believe it ! The entire soccer world will laugh, one again :(

Barcilliant

If Suarez comes he will bring an intensity and edge we've been missing since Eto left. Our team of late has comprised of too many good guy yes men types. Suarez will bring some bronca a la Rivaldo and Eto. He has a chip on his shoulder and he wants to win trophies. He may be the man to reignite this team???

Icarium

Lifestealer
They want nearly 100mln £ (like Bale) and They don't have to sell him anyway. Maybe if they rate Sanchez for 40mln and we give them another 40mln, they will sell.

£100M?!! They can go fcuk themselves. He is worth €85M max, but after that incident I would not pay more than €65M. But this board does not understand that :facepalm:

Barcilliant

CR, 24y.o., at least 10x better than Suarez, has been paid 94mio, means cheaper than the cannibal considering his age....

This is another ibra style deal (45mio + E'too) !!! I cant believe it ! The entire soccer world will laugh, one again :(

LOL-If Sanchez was only half the player Eto was!! 35 million plus Sanchez is ok. 50 is waaay too much. This will be a long saga. We will wait it out and Suarez wants to leave England-that's clear. Lets see what happens......

L

linetty

The market has changed. Where have you been the last 3 years?

CR 10x better than Suarez? Come on, dont let your hate cloud your judgement.

He can win games by himself, not many players capable of this nowadays.

MagIX

The market has changed. Where have you been the last 3 years?

CR 10x better than Suarez? Come on, dont let your hate cloud your judgement.

He can win games by himself, not many players capable of this nowadays.

:lol: compare Suarez to CR

Whether you like it or not, CR is in the top 1-5 best players in the last 6-7 years, Suarez looks very very small compared to him.

The persons make the market... if the persons are stupid it is normal that the market get crazy.

Let Liverppol keep Suarez if they want that kind of Money. He will miss almost a third of their season and they will probably miss out on a CL Place next year if they dont sell him and get a good replacement. Let them sit and sweat.

XaviMessiGirl

:lol: compare Suarez to CR

Whether you like it or not, CR is in the top 1-5 best players in the last 6-7 years, Suarez looks very very small compared to him.

The persons make the market... if the persons are stupid it is normal that the market get crazy.

Strictly on a matter of football skills, the difference definitely isn't as big as you put it.

serghei

They want nearly 100mln £ (like Bale) and They don't have to sell him anyway. Maybe if they rate Sanchez for 40mln and we give them another 40mln, they will sell.

Bale was 23 when he went for 100m. Suarez will be close to 28 when he starts playing again after the ban. That alone is a huge difference. And Bale wasn't having odd gastronomic preferences.

Butaan4barca

If Suarez comes he will bring an intensity (1)and edge we've been missing since Eto left. Our team of late has comprised of too many good guy yes men types (2). Suarez will bring some bronca a la Rivaldo and Eto. He has a chip on his shoulder and he wants to win trophies.(3) He may be the man to reignite this team???(4)

(1)sanchez give more intensity than suarez can give.

(2)"If Liverpool don’t sell him and he bites someone else after his ban ends, he could be thrown out for years. The solution to the Suarez situation could be that if Barca do want him, I’d demand Alexis Sanchez in a swap deal." - rio ferdinand

(3)i don't think his recent behavior proves that. Someone who did bite in a world cup match knowing that he will be out for the rest of the tournament doesn't really thinks about anything when he is blacked out.

(4)Or he may ruin everything. he is no doubt at the peak of his game, but at 28, nobody in the world would bet 50m on him giving 3-4 more years. 2 at max, against sanchez who at least has 5-6 years, and is yet to reach his peak.

Its a trap, our management is deluded, if its lucho's decision, he is making a mistake. And this is going to be worst worst decision this management has made, and possibly the worst transfer ever in the world, for any club in any league.

to accommodate suarez in the central role, and selling sanchez only means, messi will be dropping deeper and his hotspot marks will be more towards the right side of the pitch. Good idea, but thats too much risk on an unstable and unreliable personality.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Sanchez could go for 40 mil. easily. He had a fine WC with Chile and is still young with his best years ahead. I still think he's not suited for us but we don't know what are Lucho's plans.

MagIX

(1)sanchez give more intensity than suarez can give.

(2)"If Liverpool don’t sell him and he bites someone else after his ban ends, he could be thrown out for years. The solution to the Suarez situation could be that if Barca do want him, I’d demand Alexis Sanchez in a swap deal." - rio ferdinand

(3)i don't think his recent behavior proves that. Someone who did bite in a world cup match knowing that he will be out for the rest of the tournament doesn't really thinks about anything when he is blacked out.

(4)Or he may ruin everything. he is no doubt at the peak of his game, but at 28, nobody in the world would bet 50m on him giving 3-4 more years. 2 at max, against sanchez who at least has 5-6 years, and is yet to reach his peak.

Its a trap, our management is deluded, if its lucho's decision, he is making a mistake. And this is going to be worst worst decision this management has made, and possibly the worst transfer ever in the world, for any club in any league.

to accommodate suarez in the central role, and selling sanchez only means, messi will be dropping deeper and his hotspot marks will be more towards the right side of the pitch. Good idea, but thats too much risk on an unstable and unreliable personality.

well said

Neymessi

IMO he is a big big liability.He has bitten thrice.No one can bet that he won't bite for the fourth time and if does that with us,he could be out for half a season minimum.A big liability imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans