9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Androutsos

I think one of the biggest positives he brings is that he thinks like a pure striker. This attitude sets him apart mentally from Alexis & Pedro & even Neymar & Messi.

So how do you guys think will Lucho use him here? As a RW, as a striker? Or anywhere else? What do you wish for?

I want him to the striker in front of Messi. Best possible position for him IMO.

I'm guessing he'll start at RW and drift to the striker position in front of Messi. Like what Villa did against Milan.

I

instinct

''On Tuesday a fragile man just broke in the industry we all support as fans. He cracked in the pressure cooker we all built. We have created all this for our own entertainment. It’s our fun but it’s Luis Suarez’s existence. He clings onto the life he escaped to, in a wild and primal way. He cracked in the moment against Italy. Can we judge him till we have walked in his shoes? Can we deny that for the past year he has worked hard on himself. He fell back on impulse and hurt himself and his team and his family. He needs support and care, not stone throwers and lame jokes.''

WORD!!!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Neymar - Jaden (and Cahill)

Alexis - Serghei

Pogba - ThwiX (way too much though, OTT)

And now we have...

Luis Suarez - instinct

I

instinct

Neymar - Jaden (and Cahill)

Alexis - Serghei

Pogba - ThwiX (way too much though, OTT)

And now we have...

Luis Suarez - instinct

I'm not a fanboy. I'd like to see him here because he could help us improve and he could offer us a variety of new tactical options.

Furthermore, I defend him because I think that all the hate towards him is way too much. He did something wrong, I admit that but that doesn't make him a bad guy.

JK

TEAM SUAREZ, B*TCHES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans