9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Aspas - DonAndres

The post I am being accused of having made regarding Iago Aspas does not exist at this point in time and I vehemently deny it ever having existed in any moment prior to now and henceforth.

If you have any other questions and/or wish to follow up with these allegations, please contact my legal representative Mr. Robert Kardashian and his associates.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Cesc plays for Chelsea now, my fanboy days are behind me.

smiley-smile.gif

Nice read without much of the usual agenda we've seen in articles, relevant insight into it as well

F

Flavia

His biting surely brought up some good discussions about the violence in the game.

Matuidi did this, broke Ogenyi's ankel, and may have irreparably damaged his career
BrZOoPKIQAEGeuY.jpg

Bra5vAUIgAAWAx-.jpg:large

No fuss about it, only a yellow card. Fifa should be looking to punish these kind of tackle too. And the elbowing. Many occurred already, nothing happened.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Worse still, Matuidi, Cabaye et al were getting away with many rough fouls before the referee even considered booking someone - to me, far more egregious than a bite

It only now occurred to me why I also find the whole affair odd, I love biting my son...Not a full on bite mind you but a nibble on his shoulder - I've been doing it since he was a newborn, always laughs...Never the same thing but I think of a bite and I think of childish more than anything...I'm most concerned with dangerous play that results in terrible injuries like these

Ref pissed me off last night and Nigeria have a good cause to feel cheated for many things that went on

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
You forgot:

Pique - Galning

Valdes - xaviniesta

Benzema - Daemul

Dzeko - zanela

Manchester United - Metaphysical

Uruguay NT - La Furia

Deco - Deco 20

Benatia - cule4life

Aspas - DonAndres

Ibrahimovic - IbraFTW

Immobile - XMG

Ugly Mexes - Ode to Django

Benzema is the best striker in the World!

Yugi

so we are signing this scumbag it seems, sad days for our reputation and what this club values, but hey, at least we will score bazillion goals (except we will concede bazillion goals too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans