9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vilarrubi

I'm guessing he'll start at RW and drift to the striker position in front of Messi. Like what Villa did against Milan.

Yeah that's what you would think.. I'm actually excited just thinking of the prospect of those 3 up front. Wow.

Do you think Alexis AND Pedro will leave then? Alexis more than likely going anyway.. I wouldn't mind Pedro as a sub for Neymar lol

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Good choice Hamzah :thumbsup2:

Im certain of one thing though. If Suarez is signed there will be no more toothless Barca next season. I couldn't believe how terrible and stale we were at times this season. With Suarez? It wont happen nearly as much. Having another game changer instead of Pedro/Alexis is going to do us wonders. I pray that Neymar maintains his fitness and form after this world cup. If so then we might be looking at a very special season for Barca.

If we can sign a god damn CB!

Darko

Good choice Hamzah :thumbsup2:

Im certain of one thing though. If Suarez is signed there will be no more toothless Barca next season. I couldn't believe how terrible and stale we were at times this season. With Suarez? It wont happen nearly as much. Having another game changer instead of Pedro/Alexis is going to do us wonders. I pray that Neymar maintains his fitness and form after this world cup. If so then we might be looking at a very special season for Barca.

too easy

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Media reporting that Barça will include an "anti-violence" clause in his contract. Whatever it means, it's necessary.

This is sort of useless, though... In the heat of the moment I doubt he's thinking about clauses, and even if he did, I can't think of anything he could do to make it up to the club in case he acts like a moron again...

BerkeleyBernie

BrZNtsXCEAAXZGY.png

Seems a poor translation (i.e. one would expect "all which have been WITH the intention of NOT interfering with the good performance of my national team"). Maybe someone fluent in Spanish can determine if he actually admits to biting, since the translation seems to sound like the wiggly non-apology "I deeply regret his shoulder collided with my teeth, resulting in bite marks on him."

If the Spanish indicates the same intention, it's understandable that it's incredibly difficult and humiliating for him to accept and state the truth. Maybe this step is all his psyche can handle at the moment.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Don't forget:

Pedro - BerkeleyBernie

Fabregas - Hamzah

Rosell/Zubi - Jamdav

You forgot:

Pique - Galning

Valdes - xaviniesta

Benzema - Daemul

Dzeko - zanela

Manchester United - Metaphysical

Uruguay NT - La Furia

Deco - Deco 20

Benatia - cule4life

Aspas - DonAndres

Ibrahimovic - IbraFTW

Immobile - XMG

Ugly Mexes - Ode to Django

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Reus- ViscaBarca914 :wub:

If Suarez comes here and starts killing it I just might officially throw my hat in with him as well. Ive always liked him and found his antics amusing(please leave them behind though).
That handball in the last world cup?! :worthy:!!!!!!

F

Flavia

You forgot:

Pique - Galning

Valdes - xaviniesta

Benzema - Daemul

Dzeko - zanela

Manchester United - Metaphysical

Uruguay NT - La Furia

Deco - Deco 20

Benatia - cule4life

Aspas - DonAndres

Ibrahimovic - IbraFTW

Immobile - XMG

Ugly Mexes - Ode to Django

Gold :lol:

Ketoth

I think Suarez was a hero for the world cup 2010 handball against Ghana, and the celebration. I'm not sure why people are shunning it. He sacrificed for his team, and perhaps got them through to the semi finals.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Guys doesn't it seem strange that we are signing Adidas sponsored players one after another and not a single Nike sponsored player. :/

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Dem Adidas boots though :pep:
And yeah Ketoh he 100% got them through lol. Idk people were pulling for Ghana but from a neutral stand point it was just awesome. Did what he had to do, took the punishment, got them to the semi's :worthy:! I loved it lol.

Its happening....I feel the fanboy in me growing. I just got Suarez in a FUT pack :worthy:!!!!! And he is also leading my attack in the world cup mode since before we were linked with him :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans