9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghosting

Most definitely. The price is actually rumoured to be 50m.. What a bargain that would be. (60m left of our budget after)

If you think about it he was perfectly behaved all season at Liverpool.. There will have been staff and coaches telling him to keep his cool and it worked. On the flipside is Uruguay.. I doubt they were doing anything like this for him and as his team were 15 minutes away from going out of the WC he snapped. I believe Barca can control him.

All the Madrid fans were saying "End of an era for Barca" etc.. got to hand it to the board this time if they pull this off, the best out and out striker in the world at the moment.

Also when has football ever been about being sensible? If theres a 10% chance he will bite someone.. and a 90% chance he won't i'll take the chance and watch potentially the best strike force in the world in Messi/Suarez/Neymar. Exciting times for Barca if we get him.. just need a CB then.

And another centre back, right back and center mid

Vilarrubi

And another centre back, right back and center mid

Yeah I agree but didn't the board say we weren't going for another midfielder? Would have loved Koke.. Gutted he extended contract at AM. I would like Suarez, Benatia/TS and Aurier lol.. more than likely get Mathieu though.

Bertus

Most definitely. The price is actually rumoured to be 50m.. What a bargain that would be. (60m left of our budget after)
As Flavia said, there won't be bargain at 50M euros.

Given what people from Liverpool said (i posted it here), there's no way the owner is dividing by 2 what the starting price was (£80M, 100M euros).

You guys are dreaming.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma

Given what people from Liverpool said (i posted it here), there's no way the owner is dividing by 2 what the starting price was (£80M, 100M euros).

You guys are dreaming.

Absolutely. Cut price is a smoke created by media. Nothing more.

Beast

The Observer
All the Madrid fans were saying "End of an era for Barca" etc.. got to hand it to the board this time if they pull this off, the best out and out striker in the world at the moment.

Indeed because your problems last season was down to the 100 goals scored by the forward line :lucho:

Please continue spending the largest chunk of your transfer kitty on all areas except the defense ...

Vilarrubi

Indeed because your problems last season was down to the 100 goals scored by the forward line :lucho:

Please continue spending the largest chunk of your transfer kitty on all areas except the defense ...

No our problem last season was breaking down stronger teams.. and becoming prone to them "parking the bus" which in the end saw us knocked out of the Champions League and lose the title.
I would probably say the same if i was a Madrid fan about "Please continue spending..." etc. Imagine pursuing Suarez for a whole year then Barca just sign him LOL

Vilarrubi

You guys are dreaming.

I guarantee it won't be 100m Euros.. There's only 110m left of the transfer budget. How would we sign anyone else? lol

Beast

The Observer
No our problem last season was breaking down stronger teams.. and becoming prone to them "parking the bus" which in the end saw us knocked out of the Champions League and lose the title.
I would probably say the same if i was a Madrid fan about "Please continue spending..." etc. Imagine pursuing Suarez for a whole year then Barca just sign him LOL

Our pursuit for Falcao was well publicized even before he moved to Monaco , back in December with pictures of him having a meeting with Perez

However please take my words as a hater because I fear your attack etc especially with Suarez last season form against the top teams & leave Pique , Bartra & Masch for next season as it is :) than buy anyone in the final day with the remaining budget ala Henrqiue , the Ukraine jesus etc

SwiftGuyver

Neymar-Messi-Suárez will potentially be the most lethal forward line in world football if it happens...

if i was a Real fan i wouldn't want it to become a reality either...

:lucho:

Bertus

I guarantee it won't be 100m Euros.. There's only 110m left of the transfer budget. How would we sign anyone else? lol
You're wrong, there's infos posted here from credible sources like Xavi Torres than barcelona board gave full rights to Lucho to spend whatever amount of money he wants since the club will be hit by a transfer ban after this window.

I

instinct

Our pursuit for Falcao was well publicized even before he moved to Monaco , back in December with pictures of him having a meeting with Perez

However please take my words as a hater because I fear your attack etc especially with Suarez last season form against the top teams & leave Pique , Bartra & Masch for next season as it is :) than buy anyone in the final day with the remaining budget ala Henrqiue , the Ukraine jesus etc

Well, we beat you twice with Pique and Mascherano...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans