9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus

Well, if we were to put a Freudian/Reichist perspective on it, sexuality does nothing but better your mental health. Reich, regardless of his fall from grace in his later years, was able to treat his patients quite effectively by breaking through the sexual tension, or as he called it, "body armor". All I'm saying is, sexual promiscuity in single people may be better for them in the long run (that is, disregarding STI's)

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I'll be amazed if he can pull that off, if only because Brazil are more likely to get dumped out by a European team playing 4231.

but if it happens, it will make Uruguay the most epic trolls ever. right now you haveta give that to West Germany for preventing Hungary and the Netherlands from spectacular victories in '54 and '74... but doing ANOTHER Maracanazo? bananas.

bit disappointed you don't want Forlan to do it as his last act on a football pitch, though.

Oh, Forlan will get the game winning goal, it's just too much to ask him to orchestrate Uruguay getting to that point.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Oh, Forlan will get the game winning goal, it's just too much to ask him to orchestrate Uruguay getting to that point.

I think you're looking at Suarez in the EF in a fairly routine win, a Forlan set-piece (taken by him, scored by someone else) in the QF in a 1-0 over a massive favourite, a squeaky win on penalties in the semi-final, with any goals in the game coming from Suarez. and then a 1-0 defeat of Brazil in the Maracana Final with Forlan nabbing the goal.

:D

(although my dream is for Messi to go apeshit and haul Argentina to the win with, like, hattricks in every game).

zanela

Putting 4 past Chile is hardly an achievement. A worse side in Argentina did the same few weeks ago, and Gonzalo scored a Hat-trick, I didn't see no boys here bump his thread or talk him up as the world's best.

I've always thought of Meta to be a philanderer and MC, and the last few pages reaffirms it.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Weren't we heavily linked with Suarez a couple of years back?

Not a fan of Luis's cuntness/diving but imagine a Mr.Sex/Messi/Suarez frontline.

Holy fucking shit you shouldn't be allowed to watch that shit if your under 21...

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Putting 4 past Chile is hardly an achievement. A worse side in Argentina did the same few weeks ago, and Gonzalo scored a Hat-trick, I didn't see no boys here bump his thread or talk him up as the world's best.

I've always thought of Meta to be a philanderer and MC, and the last few pages reaffirms it.

Scoring 4 goals in an international competitive game is always an achievement.....or is it because the player doesn't play in your beloved argentina national side or in la liga???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans