9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatem Ben Arfa

I don't care if a player in my club is a cunt or not as long as he performs on the pitch, anyway I don't get how this guy would fit in at Barca? he's slow, no vision, has a shit first touch and mediocre technique. I'd much rather keep a misfiring Villa up front rather than Suarez, Villa (even in his current form) is superior in almost every aspect.

yea but that Ajax (don't know about them now) would get trampled by Swansea if they were too play each other, basically they were extremely shit.

if that's how you feel, Barca should sign Joey Barton!

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
what are you on about now

Well you've basically described Joey Barton there in your previous post.

Slow

No Vision

Shit first touch

mediocre technique

In what way is Suarez slow?

No Vision? Suarez? one of the most creative forwards in the world today. Ok. :lol:

Shit first touch. Who are you describing again?!?! because it certainly isn't Suarez.

Mediocre technique. :lol:

E

estranged

suarez: shit technique, shit first touch, no vision same goes for joey barton.

In what way is Suarez slow?

in what way do you think he's slow? he's a fat slow prick, no pace.

No Vision? Suarez? one of the most creative forwards in the world today. Ok.

lololol_gif.gif

E

estranged

Thank you for admitting to us that you don't actually watch football.

care to explain where you disagree with me? i used to watch this guy before his Liverpool move, i thought he was decent at best and i still think that now. hes the most overrated player in the world right now by a country mile, even more so than bale.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
i dont want this overrated rat faced bastard in the club. he is a shithead of a person.

He will be an even bigger shithead for you if Madrid beat us to him, and he carrys them to treble after treble.

care to explain where you disagree with me? i used to watch this guy before his Liverpool move, i thought he was decent at best and i still think that now. hes the most overrated player in the world right now by a country mile, even more so than bale.

No skill? He's not Messi but he's great on the ball, and is an excellent shooter and passer. He's a better passer than Messi or Sanchez I'd say.

His football IQ is also through the roof.

Seriously you guys can bitch and moan that he dives (like Messi or Iniesta doesn't :lol:), that he's a shit talker, etc, but "decent at best?" :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans