9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
see this is why you're not qualified to comment on whether something is class or not class :D

I usually love Scorcese films but this one wasn't one of my favourites.

It was too predictable and even though DiCaprio and Damon are very good actors and both were good in this, the storyline didn't grab me in any way.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Unless you have access to a time machine...

39.jpg

Ed, I understand your frustration... but there isn't one!!

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
I don't care if a player in my club is a cunt or not as long as he performs on the pitch, anyway I don't get how this guy would fit in at Barca? he's slow, no vision, has a shit first touch and mediocre technique. I'd much rather keep a misfiring Villa up front rather than Suarez, Villa (even in his current form) is superior in almost every aspect. suarez is best off in the EPL and even better in a team like Liverpool, if people think he can stand out in a team like Real or Barca they're very much mistaken IMO.

Slow
No vision
Shit first touch
No technique.

You can't be serious.

There is just no way you watch him play at a regular basis, or at least I hope you don't.

I can let the first one slide, but the last 2 especially are just shocking statements.

Yeah, mediocre technique and shit first touch...

Shit technique

E

estranged

:lol: @ posting videos to prove that he has good technique. perhaps I should have predicted that unfortunately many don't have such great ability to analyse beyond black and white.

Slow
No vision
Shit first touch
No technique.

You can't be serious.

There is just no way you watch him play at a regular basis, or at least I hope you don't.

Dead serious son. I've been watching him since the beginning of the 2009/10 season, can the same be said about you? did you know him before WC10? I knew somebody would come up with that Man Utd video to try and make a point about his technique, he has scored loads of golazos, as will any striker with a goal scoring rate like his, but it still doesn't say anything about his technique. I can post a video of player x scoring a couple of great goals to make a statement about his overall ability, but I just can't let myself be that much a of a simpleton ;) He has nowhere near enough technique for Barca, he's slow (don't know how this is debatebale? the guy seriously lacks pace) and his first touch is pretty heavy.

What I admire about him is his mental toughness and that he knows better than any other footballer on the planet about what it takes to win and I give him credit him for that but please don't suggest for a second he's Barca material. He's a fox in the box and can see a goal scoring opportunity before it's there (trait of a great striker) and he's mentally tough but it takes a lot more than that to be Barca material, if he were to play for Barca he'd be faced with parked buses and equally cuntish opponents week in week out, at Liverpool he has a lot more freedom in regards to the opposition he faces week in week out and a lot room to prove himself than he ever will at Barca.

IMO it would be best for him to spend the rest of his career at Liverpool, a move to any technically superior club/league would do him no good. I'd rate Higuain head and shoulders above this guy.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
He's as far away from a "fox in the box" as you can get.

Higuain is more of a "fox in the box" player than Suarez. Thus imo they cannot be directly compared.

I'm sorry but speaking objectively because I know you'll say I am biased, but objectively speaking his technique, vision and touch are all magnificent.

He can play in any team in the world, no doubts about that imo.

I'd love it he spent the rest of his career with us, alas I doubt that will be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans