9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatem Ben Arfa

shit technique, shit first touch, no vision same goes for joey barton.

I must say, you are wrong about Joey Barton. He has very good technique, a very good first touch and definitely has good vision. he would not be out of place playing for a Valencia, he is the most creative midfielder that England has and would be playing for a Top 4 club had he kept his demons in check. Arsene Wenger was very very seriously considering signing him for this season, but then we all know what happened with Barton and Arsenal in the first game of the season. that is what put him off in the end.

E

estranged

No skill? He's not Messi but he's great on the ball, and is an excellent shooter and passer. He's a better passer than Messi or Sanchez I'd say.

Seriously you guys can bitch and moan that he dives (like Messi or Iniesta doesn't :lol:), that he's a shit talker, etc, but "decent at best?" :lol:

He's overrated as hell in these parts. doing well at liverpool with their non existent footballing style is one thing, doing it at Barca is another. His technique is nowhere near Barca standards, and he's fat and slow, I can't imagine him joining attacks with messi/pedro/sanchez. his first touch is also pretty heave, no way he can play the 1 touch football that Messi/Pedro/Villa etc. do so well. He'd always do great at sides who play a basterdized version of English football (i.e. Liverpool, Stoke etc.)

he is the most creative midfielder that England has

I'm convinced he must be Barca material.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Suarez >>>> Pedro... And it hurts to say that :(

Pep did a serious mistake not going for Suarez when he was available for low

E

estranged

clearly your baseless hard on for uruguayans outdoes you love for villa.

Trequartista

The good
Suarez >>> Villa, and I love Villa.
same I am absolutely in love with Villa but Suarez now is just one step at least ahead of any other second striker in the world
we probably should have signed him seeing he is a barca fan and the pep connections but maybe those pep connections made it impossible to sign him considering Pep's personality
signing him ahead of Villa would have been a risk though,Villa was the safer option considering he had more experience in la Liga and suarez being unproven outside dutch league
anyway seeing that we will probably sign someone for the wing/second striker soon,it would be stupid to go for Neymar ahead of him,we are likely to be stupid though

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
same I am absolutely in love with Villa but Suarez now is just one step at least ahead of any other second striker in the world
we probably should have signed him seeing he is a barca fan and the pep connections but maybe those pep connections made it impossible to sign him considering Pep's personality
signing him ahead of Villa would have been a risk though,Villa was the safer option considering he had more experience in la Liga and suarez being unproven outside dutch league
anyway seeing that we will probably sign someone for the wing/second striker soon,it would be stupid to go for Neymar ahead of him,we are likely to be stupid though

definitely not the riskier option, Suarez

Villa was an out and out striker wherever he played before coming to us. Meanwhile Suarez already knew the game, to play as a wide forward in a 4-3-3

Only risk was going for a striker who's proven himself in Netherlands... but i'm sure we had faith in our scouts.
Pep just didn't show balls

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
He's a better passer than Messi
4933_original_tumblr_lida4eYGlK1qdcgp6o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans