9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark1nhu

If I played for a ridiculous team like Liverpool, I also would be tempted to bite everyone in front of me.

I just can't imagine how frustrating it was for him to past so many years fighting in vain.

Now he will be finally rewarded.

raskolnikov

I was against buying him too initially because of his behaviour, but thought that if he managed to keep his biting in check and played like he did at Liverpool then we'd be in for a treat.

I'm still convinced he will snap at some point, its in his nature. But until that moments comes, we should enjoy him for the quality player he is, since why he bites is also what makes him great.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I'm still convinced he will snap at some point, its in his nature. But until that moments comes, we should enjoy him for the quality player he is, since why he bites is also what makes him great.

I'll be embarassed to death if he ever bites someone while wearing our shirt to tell the truth .. I hope he never ever does that!

raskolnikov

I'll be embarassed to death if he ever bites someone while wearing our shirt to tell the truth .. I hope he never ever does that!

He should just ellbow/kick someone when extremely frustrate and tempted to bite, its not frowned upon and people forget.
You wont hear anyone talking nowadays about this Aguero tackle that happened the same week as when Luis bit Ivanovic.

aguero46zdn.gif

As long as you dont go all tiger on a guy and bite, then the football world will forgive you and easily forget it.

Lionel Messi

What a beast! Easily the best striker on the planet right now, he's so complete as well and works so hard. Ever since I saw him at the WC 2010 h ewas a dream signing in the back of my head, boy am I so happy we have him now

raki

So........

Those people on the Alexis hype train who were lambasting the club for getting the failure Suarez...I don't see them here anymore :thinking:

Goobie where are thou......

Some people were too harsh on him in the beginning. Had to sit out for 4 months and settle in a new team in a new league. Not easy. Especially at Barcelona.

Hopefully he'll now get even more deadly infront of the goal and cut out the amount of sitters he's missing too. I reckon that will happen next season and then.....WOW. Neymar-Suarez-Messi will be even more deadly.

What do you expect? Barça fans are the most difficult to please... Always bitching

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
As long as you dont go all tiger on a guy and bite, then the football world will forgive you and easily forget it.

That's not true at all, look at players like Pepe or Costa or Mandzukic or whatever who are just seen as "dirty" players

Aguero doesn't get hate because that was the only time he did that, no one really talked about Suarez's biting back when he only had one on the record

Ursegor

World Champion
Does anyone have his PSG goals with Spanish commentary? You could hear in the background of the English Sky commentary the Spanish commentator goings nuts after his 2nd. I need to hear that. :lol:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Does anyone have his PSG goals with Spanish commentary? You could hear in the background of the English Sky commentary the Spanish commentator goings nuts after his 2nd. I need to hear that. :lol:

Haha I heard that too !!

But the only spanish commentary I found weren't that one, you can check on lastminutegoals.org

khaled_a_d

So........

Those people on the Alexis hype train who were lambasting the club for getting the failure Suarez...I don't see them here anymore :thinking:

Goobie where are thou......

Some people were too harsh on him in the beginning. Had to sit out for 4 months and settle in a new team in a new league. Not easy. Especially at Barcelona.

Hopefully he'll now get even more deadly infront of the goal and cut out the amount of sitters he's missing too. I reckon that will happen next season and then.....WOW. Neymar-Suarez-Messi will be even more deadly.

I was never on Alexis train hype and thought we got a gr8 deal for him ,but I was against Suarez deal .I am gladly admitting I was wrong
But tbh there was legitimate reasons for that .it has been years since Messi looked comfortable on the right side and it seemed he will never return to that position again so it didn't make sense for me to but a true 9 to either move to RW or move our best player from his comfort zone .MSN are gr8 individual players but all credit to Lucho to maximize their potential
Also I thought his money could have been spent else where .we could have bought Benatia/Kroos/Aurier for his price alone and thought that would be better.again I was wrong .what he has brought to the team is worth it

StarLord

Better bite a few people here and there from time to time rather than being a complete douche with ludicrous celebrations such as CR7.

Hope he doesn't bite again though because FIFA will be all over his Uruguayan ass.

If I played for a ridiculous team like Liverpool, I also would be tempted to bite everyone in front of me.

I just can't imagine how frustrating it was for him to past so many years fighting in vain.

Now he will be finally rewarded.
Playing for Liverpool had nothing to do with him biting some9, he did the same thing when he played for Ajax. He has issues and we have just been very lucky so far. Like an alcoholic who can relapse at any moment, he is one provoking moment way from doing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans