9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Stop embarrassing yourself. The guy is a cunt and is dragging your club's name through the mud yet all you lot do is try to defend the indefensible. This whole 'world is against us' nonsense is cringeworthy to the extreme, too.

Give the conspiracy theories a rest, get over the fact your best player has been given the correct punishment and move on with dignity. The whole club has been an embarrassing mess over this incident. From the original act, the supporters reactions, the manager playing the victim card and that awful club statement that looks like it was written by the work experience kid.

I know the guy is cunt but so what, that's what makes him interesting....

On the contrary the club is backing one of their own as the evidence provided is paltry and proves nothing. I'm glad the club put that brilliant statement on the website and stuck it to those bastards at the FA.

If you don't believe the FA is too cowardly to go against what old fungi wants then you are more deluded than I imagined. They've not got the balls to go against him.

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
No Ed the only deluded one here is you. What fungi wants/ he hasn't made a single comment about the issue at all since it happened? it's not like he was demanding suarez be banned now was it? The statement made Liverpool look amateurish and petty, it was hardly brilliant to be fair and far from it.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
No Ed the only deluded one here is you. What fungi wants/ he hasn't made a single comment about the issue at all since it happened? it's not like he was demanding suarez be banned now was it? The statement made Liverpool look amateurish and petty, it was hardly brilliant to be fair and far from it.

Don't be so naive :lol:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Luis Suarez wearing a Luis Suarez t-shirt:

477667624.png

what a hilariously ignorant cunt.

the actual gesture is dead in line with Liverpool's usual maudlin "WOE IS US!" bullshit mentality. but to actually be this supportive of someone accused of an issue as serious as racial abuse is profoundly troubling. what a fucking trainwreck.

I wonder how John Barnes feels about all this.

Bergkamp10

All the players and Kenny wearing Suarez t-shirts during the warm up.

Awesome :D

That's ridiculous :lol: he hasn't fucking died, he's been charged with using racist language! They may as well do a minutes silence.

Seriously, I've never known a club that has a victim complex in the way that Liverpool do, its pathetic.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Luis Suarez wearing a Luis Suarez t-shirt:

477667624.png

what a hilariously ignorant cunt.

the actual gesture is dead in line with Liverpool's usual maudlin "WOE IS US!" bullshit mentality. but to actually be this supportive of someone accused of an issue as serious as racial abuse is profoundly troubling. what a fucking trainwreck.

I wonder how John Barnes feels about all this.

Suarez is such a bastard, I love it. :lol:

Liverpool completely is in line to protect their player and ask for an appeal. If Barcelona threw Biscuits to the wolves you'd be the first one throwing a hissy fit.

But Liverpool is taking this to absurd levels, goddamn. What a circus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans