9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
Disrespecting the 96 is the ultimate no no for any lfc player.

Still at least Suarez isn't a wife beater, alcoholic, gambler, drug addict etc like some arsenal players in the past.....

You know with that second line you've more or less described Andy Carroll

You should just log out. Doing drugs and drinking and gamabling as bad as rascism? :lol:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
ed knows how to make a fool of himself. justifying racism and convinced there is a conspiracy against liverpool. there isn't. the fact is your club is shit

Bergkamp10

21orij7.jpg

Sergio

Sergison
Seriously, I've never known a club that has a victim complex in the way that Liverpool do, its pathetic.
So so so true.

Disgusting club, always have been always will be the scum of the earth, everything thing about them from top to bottom is filth. Their reaction to this is exactly what you would expect from them; "poor us". You even see their cheerleader in chief here calling Evra a cunt for having the nerve to be on the end of one of his scum club's scum players racist tirades.

Pitbull2k4

Suarez is a retard and probably just wanted to insult Evra the best way he could. The way people react to it is an insult to people who are the victim of actual racism (in regards to jobs and / or serious physical and mental abuse; not the inability of a douchy player to keep his cool) . He deserves the ban lets leave it at that, not act as if he's the new Hitler.

Also, he has to walk around with that rat-face all day, what punishment could you possibly give him to top that?

Last edited:

Pedro17

Visca El Barca
LMAO at some of the posts on here! I'm a minority where I'm from and where I currently live, and agree there is no place for racism but eight games? I'd really like to know what was said though. A lot of things can be considered a racial/equal opportunity violations including words like "bitch", and "motherf*cker". This decision could possibly open the flood gates for every player to raise their hand every time they are offeneded by another player.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
you could replace the names in this article with pre-Civil Rights white people in the USA and I bet the quotes would sound remarkably similar.

"oh we don't mean nigger in a bad way. that's just what they are. they don't mind being called it! the problem lies with you people!"

fucking shameful. only Lugano doesn't make an utter cunt of himself, but he still calls Suarez a victim.

and the Guardian persists with the idea that Evra has claimed racism before. shocking misinformation.

xboogiex

Suarez is a cunt always hated him his diving his sniffing coke movement against jonathan reis when he just stopped with the drugs acting like a vampire when he was biting bakkal.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
you could replace the names in this article with pre-Civil Rights white people in the USA and I bet the quotes would sound remarkably similar.

"oh we don't mean nigger in a bad way. that's just what they are. they don't mind being called it! the problem lies with you people!"

fucking shameful. only Lugano doesn't make an utter cunt of himself, but he still calls Suarez a victim.

and the Guardian persists with the idea that Evra has claimed racism before. shocking misinformation.

Are you comparing Suarez and the Uruguayans to american slave owners? Tell me, when have they ever enslaved someone? Murdered someone? Raped someone? Imprisoned someone?

The racist whites of the south abused and took advantage of the slaves and their decendants. They regarded them as little more than animals. In Uruguay it's an endearing or neutral word. I've heard Suarez is part-african, so he's probably been called negrito too. There's a difference between what's said between two equal footballers on a football pitch and what's said in a demeaning way by a white racist land owner to a black slave on a corn field. You should consider the context before raging.

Sure, Suarez is a cnut, but is he a racist cnut? There's really no evidence of it.
What Evra supposedly told Suarez is way worse in South America

Just to clarify: I believe Suarez deserves a ban, but I'm against branding him a racist with very little proof

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Are you comparing Suarez and the Uruguayans to american slave owners?

no.

I'm talking abut the way they're responding.

their language is troubling. the way they're all reacting to this is troubling.

they come across as a nation of racists. "we call black people negritos all the time! they don't mind! honest!"

they're dismissing the idea that a black man not from their culture could be insulted by being called negrito, which is ignorant as fuck.

and ignorance is not an excuse.

I don't even think Suarez was ignorant. I doubt that when he and Coates met LeBron earlier this year, they greeted him with "what's up negrito?" - I doubt that he calls Glen Johnson "negrito" in training - I doubt that when Forlan was at United he used to call Rio, Brown and co. "negritos" or anything like that. I think he knew exactly what he was saying and knew that it'd wind Evra up no end.

Suarez isn't a racist, I'm fairly confident in saying that, but he racially abused Evra. and for that he must be punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans