9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Liverpool completely is in line to protect their player and ask for an appeal.

I never said otherwise.

If Barcelona threw Biscuits to the wolves you'd be the first one throwing a hissy fit.

before the verdict? sure. but this is after the verdict.

and the first thing I said about Busi after it was announced was that if he was guilty he should face a big ban.

But Liverpool is taking this to absurd levels, goddamn. What a circus.

which was my original point. I never said Liverpool shouldn't stick up for their player, but do so with some class for fucks sake. they've made utter cunts out of themselves with every single action since the verdict was announced.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Luis Suarez wearing a Luis Suarez t-shirt:

477667624.png

what a hilariously ignorant cunt.

the actual gesture is dead in line with Liverpool's usual maudlin "WOE IS US!" bullshit mentality. but to actually be this supportive of someone accused of an issue as serious as racial abuse is profoundly troubling. what a fucking trainwreck.

I wonder how John Barnes feels about all this.

Seeing as they work with the man day in and day out and there isn't any clear evidence and that we as a club always supports our players, when they need it then I think it is absolutely brilliant.

Bergkamp10

Seeing as they work with the man day in and day out and there isn't any clear evidence and that we as a club always supports our players, when they need it then I think it is absolutely brilliant.

No you don't. What about Itandje? Or is racism a lesser offense than daring to disrespect Anfield?

Tezemery

Its quite scary that a club has stuck with a player found guilty of racism, i wonder how the club will feel if he demands a transfer next summer.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
No you don't. What about Itandje? Or is racism a lesser offense than daring to disrespect Anfield?

Disrespecting the 96 is the ultimate no no for any lfc player.

Still at least Suarez isn't a wife beater, alcoholic, gambler, drug addict etc like some arsenal players in the past.....

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101

I'm positive all Suarez said was "Guess who's back?!"... Evra misinterpretated it. Thing's didn't improve when Suarez added that he hated "Men in Black(the movie)" either.

It all went downhill from then. Here's a reconstruction of the nail in the coffin (watch the first 45 seconds):

Poor Suarez :(

Gray_11

Still at least Suarez isn't a wife beater, alcoholic, gambler, drug addict etc like some arsenal players in the past.....

So you think someone who is either a alcoholic, gambler or a drug addict is worst then a racist? Jesus i would just stop posting now. You and your club are digging a hole so deep you will be lucky to get out.

Bergkamp10

So racism is fair game then? :lol:

What has Arsenal got to do with it? At least Tony Adams and Paul Merson turned their lives around and are now doing very well for themselves. And being an alcoholic, addict or gambler is more of a mental illness whereas racism is inexcusable.

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
what a prick. just an all round terrible person.

for some reason certain people on here think he's a saint. they say things like ''every team needs a cunt''. then they call cesc a cunt ahead of suarez. wtf?

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
So racism is fair game then? :lol:

What has Arsenal got to do with it? At least Tony Adams and Paul Merson turned their lives around and are now doing very well for themselves. And being an alcoholic, addict or gambler is more of a mental illness whereas racism is inexcusable.

1. It's more likely that Suarez is selfish and ignorant than racist.
2. I'm not saying that makes it excusable, but until we know what exactly he said all the talk about him being a massive racist as opposed to just a massive cunt isn't right.
3. Saying it makes more sense for Liverpool to stand by Suarez than for Arsenal to stand by Tony Adams for alcoholism is laughable. Alcoholism is a serious illness.

what a prick. just an all round terrible person.

for some reason certain people on here think he's a saint. they say things like ''every team needs a cunt''. then they call cesc a cunt ahead of suarez. wtf?

Suarez is twice the man Cesc is, to be fair.

San Luis :worthy:

Bergkamp10

I don't think Saurez is racist either, I think he said something stupid in the heat of the moment. But that doesn't mean he should be let off like some Liverpool fans are suggesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans