9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarçAjax8

Just woke up from a Neymar-Suarez-Messi dream. And yes, I do believe Suarez in the middle is worth moving Messi to the RW. At the end of the day 50-70 goals by one player a season doesnt win you the big titles; a better, overall stronger team does that when it's the best against the best.

Man, I would personally chip in some of my own money to make that front line happen

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Nothing is worth moving Messi to the wing. If Suarez would come, and God forbid, I rather play him in front of Messi.

H

Haruko The Goon

the guy is a Magician. I knew you guys should have gone for him.

If you can muster up £70m you can activate his clause this summer.

If you don't, Real will.

sturridginho

He has 6 or 7 assists, not 16. At least in the PL, he hasn't played much in other competitions.

Opta has him down as as 8 assists this season in the PL but they don't include things like penalty's and free kicks that lead to goals, or own goals that are from his shot.
Taking in all type assists that the PL officially do, he has 15 assists this season.

B

beautifulgame

winning penalty kicks and free kicks shouldn't result in assists tho, imo, unlike epl's interpretation.

Zincubus

Banned
Has anyone got a link to a clip showing his shot that hit the post against Arsenal .... One of the best shots I've ever seen . Imagine him alongside Messi and Neymar !!!

It woul be like the days of RIVALDO / FIGO / KLUIVERT ...

F

forcabarca

This guy is a beast and his shots are powerful and on target most of the time. His work rate is simply amazing.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Die Bayern

Anyone think he'll stay at Liverpool if they make the Champions League?

I honestly think he will. He is adored by the fans and the club, everyone is looking up to him and is now even earning more money. Don't see why he won't stay when they can offer CL football.

Povikas

Brandon
Has anyone got a link to a clip showing his shot that hit the post against Arsenal .... One of the best shots I've ever seen . Imagine him alongside Messi and Neymar !!!

It woul be like the days of RIVALDO / FIGO / KLUIVERT ...

a shitty-overdone-with-fx-video but

1:10 the volley

dat freekick at 4:15 tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans