9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Fifa has opened disciplinary proceedings against the Uruguay striker Luis Suárez after he appeared to bite Italy’s Giorgio Chiellini.

“Fifa can confirm that disciplinary proceedings have been opened against the player Luis Suárez of Uruguay,” the body said in a statement. Suárez could face a ban of up to 24 matches if found guilty.

Fifa’s disciplinary code has the scope to suspend a player for a maximum of 24 matches – which, technically, can include club games but in practice tends to be only internationals. The longest ban in World Cup history was an eight-match one on Italy’s Mauro Tassotti for breaking Spain’s Luis Enríque’s nose in 1994 with an elbow.

Chainsaw

Killahead
10273605_10204376186669932_2144490568384247992_n.jpg

Pablo89

To read comments here defending the action of Suarez is really shameful to say the least. If this was his first, one could have made an excuse but 1, 2, 3 times is totally unacceptable. I like Suarez as a player but these disgraceful acts he keeps doing is fastest and making lovers of this beautiful game dislike him. I've seen various disgraceful acts on the field of play from stamping, to kicking, eye poking & even racism to mention a few but biting is d peak of these. He could easily transfer some sort of disease to another. That behaviour is totally animalistic and he needs psychological help
In my opinion, I think fifa should send him away from this WC. He should be given a lengthy ban away from football cos he truly has learnt his lessons.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Barcilliant

I reckon he will get a 24 match ban club and country. I doubt Barca will go for him now. I reckon Lpool will try and sell. Too much baggage and dramas.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
For all pepe's thuggish behaviour its just things that happen in football at all levels all over the world, it happens you just get these tough, cuntish players who do this shit off the ball. Its happened to me and i have done it to others on the football pitch. What suarez does is a whole level above pepe's antics imo. He has bitten 3 different people unprovoked whilst being watched by millions of people all around the world, do you know how fucked up you have to be to do that let alone think it? He has also racially abused somebody for no reason what so ever and then proceeds to go on about how he is targeted by the enlgish media and its not his fault? He is a lying, phycopathic, racist cunt and he has no place in football setting a horrible example to kids all around the world and the sooner he fucks off out of england the better. I have no idea why somebody hasn't clattered him so hard yet and i hope he does sign for you so i can see pepe and ramos bully the twat and see how he handles it. Probably would start crying due to his victim mentally he has seemed to adopted since signing for the scouers.

Hitting someone is worse than biting them though.
Biting is just strange, not worse in any other way.

Martindn

Hitting someone is worse than biting them though.
Biting is just strange, not worse in any other way.

Do you know how much bacteria is in the human mouth? Can cause a severe infenction, a punch, what a small cut? Or do you mean on the pitch? Im willing to bet a bite is worse received by the crowd/audience than a punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans