9 - Robert Lewandowski

KingLeo10

Gets called out by numerous people for sucking off Real way too much and then goes on to call them "trolls" while sucking Real off further with the help of his forum "companions". :lol:

At this point, it's painfully obvious. You can stop pretending. Just come out and be happy. :lol:

Default posts when the bin dipper is rattled:

"Suck off"

etc etc.

> Has a long history of publicly fawning over the hairline of CR7 and Lewa; follows Lewa around more than Lewa's own security

Calma :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Aside from Barcelona there's 97 other professional football clubs in the top 5 leagues.
When I say "football evolves" I mean that the average quality of the sum (aswell as the avarage quality of all the others) has naturally progressed from 2011, as it has also done so throughout any decade for that.

reasons are among others that
1.) football has steadily increased its infrastructure
2.) there's more competition throughout the entire pyramid because more kids play it. A competition consisting of 20 people is harder to win than a competition of 10 people.
3.) scientific advancements in medicine, nutrition, training and even psychology are boosting and prolonging the physis of athletes in a way that wasn't possible
4.) inflation has skewed the competition towards the top. Less worldclass players are still playing in non-top 5 leagues or at midtable clubs, because the top teams have hoarded them all.

All sports progress naturally as long as the interest in them doesn't vanish. If you look at the olympics, most of the records are recent. And most of the current records will be broken in 10-20 years again.
Cycling on the other hand has amassed such a terrible reputation that the interest in it plummeted, less people wanna cycle professionally, less sponsors and viewerships still attend the Tour De France and as such the sport stagnates.

Yeah it has progressed but it has been 10 years and not Pele times and now. Barca 2011 would still destroy every team now imo.

Temptation

Default posts when the bin dipper is rattled:

"Suck off"

etc etc.

> Has a long history of publicly fawning over the hairline of CR7 and Lewa; follows Lewa around more than Lewa's own security

Calma :lol:

Atleast I don't pretend to be a Lewy hater and then big him up like certain people do. :lol:

Openly a massive Lewandowski fan. A player who has nothing to do with the club I support. About which I'm open and extremely consistent too.

I'm calm mate. Not sure you are now that multiple people are seeing you for what you are....:lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Gets called out by numerous people for sucking off Real way too much and then goes on to call them "trolls" while sucking Real off further with the help of his forum "companions". :lol:

At this point, it's painfully obvious. You can stop pretending. Just come out and be happy. :lol:

he is posting more about real and pl football than about barca and then determine other guys if they are barca fans or not, guy has a strange obsession these days :lol:

Yannik

Yeah it has progressed but it has been 10 years and not Pele times and now. Barca 2011 would still destroy every team now imo.

Yes, but the original comment that gave birth to the argument we had was "Mid 2000's was a much higher quality period for football compared to today" and not "would 2011 Barca stomp todays teams".
He used 2011 Barca just as an example to make a point and I disagreed with it.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Yes, but the original comment that gave birth to the argument we had was "Mid 2000's was a much higher quality period for football compared to today" and not "would Barca stomp todays teams".
He used 2011 Barca just as an example to make a point.

ok didnt see the comment, regarding the quality its difficult to compare

Temptation

he is posting more about real and pl football than about barca and then determine other guys if they are barca fans or not, guy has a strange obsession these days :lol:

The funniest thing is him calling you out for supposedly being a Juve fan when everything about him smells of an RM fanboy.

Starting from Zidane(Wait no it's a jinx about Black Magic and shit like that, what a genius excuse, hey! :lol:) to the Real Madrid love in sessions.

A coward who can't even admit which team he obviously supports is lecturing people about their club loyalties. Hilarious. Irony just died a painful death.

Birdy

Not hating on Birdy but he's held the opinion (and we really disagree on this) that Pep's Barca would get destroyed by modern day Bayern or Pool. Not beat, but destroyed.

I even made a poll about it once.

Yes, Not destroyed, but fairly beaten. I still believe that.
It's not bad to romanticize a bit one of the best , if not the best, teams of all time.
That's why I get so many knee-jerk responses when I say this.

But evolution is relentless.
The edge Barca had at the time that made it so special and so above other teams of 2011 would give them more chances to get a result against modern day top sides compared to the chances all other lot from 2011 would have.
But, the gap is there. I don't think barca 2011 would have made it.

PS: be back later for a reply to your points about RM

KingLeo10

Temptation pretty much an OG lite in how the simpleton posts diatribe after diatribe at Fati's whim.

Fati and Rassvet at the true trolls. These lads got banned multiple times and now have perfected the game where they use simpletons to incite flames :lol: OG was a simpleton and so is Temptation.

Temptation

I'd rather be a simpleton than being a wannabe Forum Police who eats L's for breakfast and contradicts himself at every point with zero awareness of doing so.

Would also be that rather than playing the role of a Barca boi who deep throats RM at every opportunity.

Fati and Rassy can trigger the "simpleton" in me anytime for I shall still come across as more noble than a Forum-Police-cum-Cuck. Thank you very much. Regards :lol:

KingLeo10

Fati and Rassy can trigger the "simpleton" in me anytime for I shall still come across as more noble than a Forum-Police-cum-Cuck. Thank you very much. Regards :lol:

> Right on cue, defaults to homo insults/or is it fantasies given your posting history about CR7 and Lewa? :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I'd rather be a simpleton than being a wannabe Forum Police who eats L's for breakfast and contradicts himself at every point with zero awareness of doing so.

Would also be that rather than playing the role of a Barca boi who deep throats RM at every opportunity.

kingleo starts the fight and go in defense cry mode everytime when he gets attacked back :lol: At least in his head he is barcafan if it makes him happy.

Temptation

> Right on cue, defaults to homo insults/or is it fantasies given your posting history about CR7 and Lewa? :lol:

Lame. Somehow ever lamer than your lil Barca fan act(well that takes some beating!)......

It's a forum on Men's Football predominantly and we're all praising and dissing Men here. Messi....KingLeo? Hmm subtle.....So you figure that one out, scientist.

I'm gonna tone it down a tad now otherwise certain alpha warriors will go to the mods and weep for my ban....:lol:

fergus90

Going back a few posts but Real Madrid in 2018 were no way the best team in Europe.

Soundly beaten in the league, didn?t win the Copa del Rey, got absolutely gifted the win against Bayern and then a concussed Karius dropped a MOTM performance for them.

Edit- got the wrong season it was 16-17 that game happened.

KingLeo10

It's a forum on Men's Football predominantly and we're all praising and dissing Men here.

I'm afraid there's ONLY you and Fati twerking over CR7 and Lewa's norwood 0 or 1 hairline :lol:

Wish I was making it up, but you're an exercise in embarrassment. And a 75 IQ drunkard in the scope of your rebuttals :lol:

Home of Barca Fans