9 - Robert Lewandowski

Temptation

RL9 has faced Sevilla 5 times before this and is yet to score against them.

It's the team he has the worst record against. Sevilla is his weakness.

Will he finally break the drought?

Horatio

You're welcome
lol not even comparable

I think it is. He brought excitement back to watching Barca. No player has done or needed to do that since Ronaldinho because we at least had Messi all the time.

Neutral football fans really had no reason to tune in to Barca last season. Even though we were far from best at least there was Messi for people to watch before that. The ended last season. Maaaaaaaybe Aube provided some allure for neutral fans to watch us. But Lewy, definitely a lot of people in the world going to watch Barca just to see how he is doing.

iniestaGOAT

I think it is. He brought excitement back to watching Barca. No player has done or needed to do that since Ronaldinho because we at least had Messi all the time.

Neutral football fans really had no reason to tune in to Barca last season. Even though we were far from best at least there was Messi for people to watch before that. The ended last season. Maaaaaaaybe Aube provided some allure for neutral fans to watch us. But Lewy, definitely a lot of people in the world going to watch Barca just to see how he is doing.

Ansu, pedri, lewandowski all did tbh

kattanib

Agree on Lewa .. though not Ansu and Pedri.

I watch Madrid games, why? Because I want to see them lose and suffer. As a player for the non-Barca audience to watch you you need to be the talk of the town, someone who changes the game game in game out. Someone who is good enough that everyone is saying you are the best. Good enough the people are saying you are better than my favorite player.

jamrock

Lewa is 10x more popular than Ronaldinho when he game to the Barcelona. As one is on the tail end of his career & the other was at the beginning so from that prospective is makes a bit of sense, from a impact prospective it will be almost impossible for anyone to replicate what Ronaldinho did for us and means as a turning point in the history of the club.

Not even Messi has had that kinda impact regarding the fortunes of the club.

pers

True

Ronaldinho eto whooping Galacticos

To Messi xavi iniesta whooping them again

Now it's pedri fati lewandowskis turn

Why neutral fans would watch Barca coz of Pedri or Fati? It may be true in the future but right now I can't see people talk about them outside Barca at all. In non Barca forum ppl talk about Haaland, CR7, Mbappe, Lewandowski but I can't see them talking about Pedri.

Temptation

I have friends who never watch La Liga and find it boring tune in to watch Barca games this season just to see how RL9 does in a new league...

There's a particularly big buzz these days about how he leads the line for Barca in the UCL. Barca are still being seen as an underdog in the UCL this season by most non Barca fans. Dark horse vibes despite the insane squad assembled.

iniestaGOAT

Why neutral fans would watch Barca coz of Pedri or Fati? It may be true in the future but right now I can't see people talk about them outside Barca at all. In non Barca forum ppl talk about Haaland, CR7, Mbappe, Lewandowski but I can't see them talking about Pedri.

You tripping bro

Do you really think people are watching French farmers league to watch fucking Mbappe play? come on pimp be real.

You just have to watch ESPN to see how they talk about pedri. Is he brining more viewers to la liga i dont know. But hes right up there as top youth player with that fool haaland the tap in merchant.

Horatio

You're welcome
You tripping bro

Do you really think people are watching French farmers league to watch fucking Mbappe play? come on pimp be real.

You just have to watch ESPN to see how they talk about pedri. Is he brining more viewers to la liga i dont know. But hes right up there as top youth player with that fool haaland the tap in merchant.

ESPN are football pundits, and pedri is on radar of every general football aficiando. But general football fans won't tune in to watch Barca. You agreed with me on that point before.

Morten

ESPN are football pundits, and pedri is on radar of every general football aficiando. But general football fans won't tune in to watch Barca. You agreed with me on that point before.

And still clueless, they are are wrong about basically everything they talk about.

Home of Barca Fans