9 - Robert Lewandowski

Messigician

People hate him on too much just because he's the favorite player of the poster that lives in their heads.

3 goals and 3 assists in 5 matches isn't a bad start. He's a serial winner though so odds are he'll still end the season winning the league for the 10th straight season and as league top scorer for the 7th straight season.
Spitting bars

Temptation

LOL, if he had picked Lewa, you would have praised Vidal as one of the best mdifielders of this generation.

Suarez will always be a level above Lewa, just face the truth.
No one would praise Vidal as one of the best mids of this gen. Under any circumstances. :lol:

As for Suarez, you can have your emotional attachment for him. The records at all levels prefer Lewy. Tough luck.

iniestaGOAT

This is straight up bullshit. The fact that Vidal stole my post and repeated what I already said in page 757 of this thread.

He just needs to stop being a bitch. They are putting you in a headlock and doing other WWE and UFC moves on you bro!

What the fuck are you doing?!

Suarez would have bit somebody and then ggone on to score a goal!

That's the difference between Suarez and this downgrade!

You ain't shit Vidal. At least give me credit.

Catta

No one would praise Vidal as one of the best mids of this gen. Under any circumstances. :lol:

As for Suarez, you can have your emotional attachment for him. The records at all levels prefer Lewy. Tough luck.
The only one who has emotional attachments here are you. Just come out of the closet it is 2023. Liking Lewa because you find him hot is one thing, but that doesn't make him the best player.

Temptation

The only one who has emotional attachments here are you. Just come out of the closet it is 2023. Liking Lewa because you find him hot is one thing, but that doesn't make him the best player.

Yeah I have made up the records at all levels for both the players to suit my narrative.

Lewandowski actually has only 100 career goals and 10 CL goals. :lol:

mc_lovin

Lewy is okay, but it's hard to care about him when we had like 20 better players in the last 20 years :lol:

Unless he wins us a CL he will remain a side note.

Loki

Lewy is okay, but it's hard to care about him when we had like 20 better players in the last 20 years :lol:

Unless he wins us a CL he will remain a side note.
I'm sure he didn't come with any hopes of playing a major role, being 34 when joining barca. He just enjoys life and his pensioner footballer years.

Home of Barca Fans