9 - Robert Lewandowski

Temptation

Keeps getting better.
still missing sitters. has that always being his thing or it started with us?
Always been the case. Just like CR7. Both have the speciality of getting into many goalscoring scenarios per game.

But the chance at the end is the kinda chance he always scores. This one was an exception.

He scores tougher chances better.

KingHristo

Suarez will always be a level above Lewa, just face the truth.
LOL in what alternate reality?

Arturo has been smoking too much pot, obviously. We could maybe debate this Vampirez vs Lewa around 2015/16 or 17 when Luis was lethal for us but since then he has been in such dramatic decline. He was fantastic in his prime but went over the hill so soon, compared to most top players these days, you wonder what happened. Geez, did you watch AC Milan game today. Giroud is the same age LS is and still a key player for his team, just like Lewa for us, and I rate him much higher than LS.

I don't think it's fair to compare LS to Lewa who is a superior striker in every way, not only physically but mentally as well. The only thing Luis ever done better than Lewa is, you guessed it, biting and he rarely did that too. Most of the time he was a pushover for Barca as well as for Uruguay. I remember our friendly game with mighty Leicester when he was dealt a two footed tackle, got bitchslapped and then looked like a child who had his lolly taken away for the rest of the game. When he had his day, he was great, but when a defender, even a shitty one, found a way to his head, which wasn't a rocket science, he was lost, sulking about like a little girl, pretty much useless. That never happens to Lewandowski.

I think the coming of Joao Felix was the best thing that happened to Lewa since the World Cup. Now he has an intelligent forward to work with, which wasn't the case before. Gundogan and Cancelo are other good news. It's a good time to be a Barca fan, after so many months of non-creativity things are finally starting to look exciting again.

Last edited:

Temptation

:lol:

Yet another Tempt alt. You can pick this one apart easily because of the random mention of Giroud who Tempt is a well known stan for :lol:
You can ask the mods to check it if you want.

You need to come up with new stuff, mate.

You're used to the echo chamber vibe. Anytime anyone praises Lewy, it's a Temptation alt.

How many alts do I have then?

Tookien

LOL in what alternate reality?

Arturo has been smoking too much pot, obviously. We could maybe debate this Vampirez vs Lewa around 2015/16 or 17 when Luis was lethal for us but since then he has been in such dramatic decline. He was fantastic in his prime but went over the hill so soon, compared to most top players these days, you wonder what happened. Geez, did you watch AC Milan game today. Giroud is the same age LS is and still a key player for his team, just like Lewa for us, and I rate him much higher than LS.

I don't think it's fair to compare LS to Lewa who is a superior striker in every way, not only physically but mentally as well. The only thing Luis ever done better than Lewa is, you guessed it, biting and he rarely did that too. Most of the time he was a pushover for Barca as well as for Uruguay. I remember our friendly game with mighty Leicester when he was dealt a two footed tackle, got bitchslapped and then looked like a child who had his lolly taken away for the rest of the game. When he had his day, he was great, but when a defender, even a shitty one, found a way to his head, which wasn't a rocket science, he was lost, sulking about like a little girl, pretty much useless. That never happens to Lewandowski.

I mostly agree. But LS had a few aspects to his game that Lewandowski never had. He could turn defenders inside out in the penalty box to create space & used his body more effectively. A very clever & deceptive player.

KingHristo

:lol:

Yet another Tempt alt. You can pick this one apart easily because of the random mention of Giroud who Tempt is a well known stan for :lol:
You must be the king of alts since you know so much about them lol

As for Giroud vs LS. Yes they have very different qualities but Giroud is still useful for his club at the top level as well as for his national team. Still relevant. Suarez, well, gone too soon, sadly. Speaking of French, I'd rate Griezmann over Suarez too, even though he wasn't much of a success for us. Sorry if it seems like trolling or whatever to some, but I'm genuine. I don't know maybe it's just different people like different things in life. Like, some like biting, some don't and so on lol

Temptation

He looks way quicker now and also he has found his scoring boots back. Could have scored one more in the end but overall a fantastic performance.

No mate, you can't praise him here. You'll be called a Temptation alt. :lol:

Don't forget that there are "Barca Fans" on this forum who hate it when Barca or a Barca player do well. They are used to the echo chamber mentality and can't live with any different opinions.

Living rent free in their heads since I joined this forum. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans