9 - Robert Lewandowski

El Ilusionista

Contract till 2026 but I believe if he plays less than 55% of available minutes there is option to terminate his contract next summer. Guy earns 33M gross.

In other words Flick needs to manage his minutes or else we will be stuck with him till 2026. He will be 37.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Contract till 2026 but I believe if he plays less than 55% of available minutes there is option to terminate his contract next summer. Guy earns 33M gross.

In other words Flick needs to manage his minutes or else we will be stuck with him till 2026. He will be 37.

We need to substitute him in the 49th minute of every game.

:blind: Hopefully he won't notice. :blind:

xXKonan

Giving me Suarez vibes except far more toxic especially on the pitch when things aren't going his way.

Gives off the "How dare you question my authority" vibes

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Nah, Luisito was far far more toxic. Would literally scream at players if they played a bad ball. I wouldn't be surprised if Daniel Sturbridge still has PTSD from the year he had with Suarez when they nearly won the league.

I remember during the COVID games when you could hear what the players were saying. Luisito missed a good chance and screamed
" LA CONCHA DE TU MADRE, LUISSSSSSSSS ".

:rofl1::rofl1::rofl1:

Reckon Luis would be a laugh a minute off the pitch though. No wonder, Messi loves him so much.

Here he is in prime action with his friend and international team mate Gimenez :rofl1::rofl1::rofl1:

BJJ

I really think we should keep Roque unless we get a 30 million plus offer. Even a bad Roque is better than current Lewa.

The thing is that from what I see Lewandowskis issues aren't really physical he's incredibly fit. He just has terrible attitude and body language with that arrogant smirking.

He wants to idk showboat by doing fancy moves and dribbles when he can instead just pass the ball immediately all the time.

This man needs a huge ego check to chill out and play simple football. He needs to be benched for a while until he comes back down to earth

vuji_31

For that money Barca is paying him we can pay Haaland.

He is just not worth it.

Him and De Jong also.

100 mil in books on 2 overrated players while we struggle to register players.

El Ilusionista

No wonder we are broke we pay a 35 y/o Lewa 33M gross :lol:

Remember when Laporta blamed Barto dishing out crazy contracts which increase in salary over the years. Griezmann and Lewandowski same case. Atleast Grizzi is still WC.

Masetro10

No wonder we are broke we pay a 35 y/o Lewa 33M gross :lol:

Remember when Laporta blamed Barto dishing out crazy contracts which increase in salary over the years. Griezmann and Lewandowski same case. Atleast Grizzi is still WC.
The fields will turn green again as soon as FDJ and Lewa are gone. In 2 years I can see Haaland coming in to replace Lewa and it should be doable.

Home of Barca Fans