9 - Robert Lewandowski

Maria

IF he really spouted those words what you said he did, then I have lost all respect for him. Apparently he doesn't know what professionalism is and he is letting his grudge get the better of him. If that's what he is, sell him to Bayern know so BVB can get some money at least. I don't want someone with this kind of characters at Camp Nou. :angry:
I would pay money from my own poket to have this kind of character at Camp Nou..he would fit in nicely with our lying president, with our captains that have forced Laporta's hand to give them more money or made secret deallings with RM, with our star signing that needed 40M euros to come to our club and say that he chose us because we're the best and we have Messi and with our best player that doens't pay his taxes.

I have to say though that he wants to go to Bayern not for money as he allegedly turned down offers from RM and some EPL money clubs.

If Bayern would've been the only club after him and paying him that kind of salary ... It'd be harsh but somehow understandable, but he could've joined nearly any club in Europe and decides to join Bayern Munich? What an ungrateful cunt.

If he would have went to City, Chelsea or PSG people would have called a money grabbing whore and criticize him for choosing these clubs without no history..but because he choses to stay in Germany then he's a glory hunting bastard and an ungrateful cunt.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I would pay money from my own poket to have this kind of character at Camp Nou..he would fit in nicely with our lying president, with our captains that have forced Laporta's hand to give them more money or made secret deallings with RM, with our star signing that needed 40M euros to come to our club and say that he chose us because we're the best and we have Messi and with our best player that doens't pay his taxes.
that's a shit load of allegations right there... who are those captains btw?

Neymar could say that... I mean it's not like the loyal ones are playing freely just because it's the club they love :shrug:

If he would have went to City, Chelsea or PSG people would have called a money grabbing whore and criticize him for choosing these clubs without no history..but because he choses to stay in Germany then he's a glory hunting bastard and an ungrateful cunt.

PSG and City yes, but Chelsea have been a top club now for nearly a decade the times were they pay by far the best wages are over. Only Torres and Hazard are on 150k+ per week. How would you've felt if Thiago went to Real Madrid and not Bayern Munich just because he had a better chance of being selected for the NT, liked the climate more and got a big pay rise? I think his perception wouldn't be as friendly as it is now

footyfan

Calma, calma
You don't even know why he wants to go to Bayern. Maybe his wife doesn't want to leave Germany, maybe he likes the culture there.

Also Bayern and Dortmund are not like Barca and Real.

Would you really call yourself an ungrateful, glory hunting cunt if you switched jobs from Google to Apple or something like that?

You don't even know why he wants to go to Bayern. Maybe his wife doesn't want to leave Germany, maybe he likes the culture there.

Would you really call yourself an ungrateful, glory hunting cunt if you switched jobs from Google to Apple or something like that?

I know the history of the rivalry and everything between Barca and Real, but Dortmund fans hate them only slightly less than Schalke and that means something. I mean FFS some were mad that Fabregas left the club at 16 even though he developed into something special at Arsenal! He could've joined every club in the world except Schalke and Bayern Munich. It's the same for me with every United player, if he wants to leave for a good price fine with me, except for City or Liverpool.

Just because your club doesn't have a rivalry like Dortmund - Bayern doesn't, because Real and Barcelona is way more heated, doesn't mean that it isn't legit.

Darko

Robbie

Read somewhere that he and his agent both agreed that staying in Germany was vital to maximizing his endorsement $$$ and name recognition. Bayern is the biggest club there so he wants to be their biggest player, and "the face of the Bundesliga"

El Gato

Villarato!
The hate here is hilarious. Just like any clueless hate on the internet based on a single quote that doesn't even involve anything offensive :lol:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Nice idea but I think Gotze will be the face of German football in the years to come. He can still cash in though and stay in a familiar culture and league he will do well in.

B

beautifulgame

Nice idea but I think Gotze will be the face of German football in the years to come. He can still cash in though and stay in a familiar culture and league he will do well in.

Eh I think Lewa is better than Gotze by distance

Edit: oh but if you mean because he is a national then I agree

footyfan

Calma, calma
Read somewhere that he and his agent both agreed that staying in Germany was vital to maximizing his endorsement $$$ and name recognition. Bayern is the biggest club there so he wants to be their biggest player, and "the face of the Bundesliga"

Well if it's the money, then I see no reason to blame him. He owes to Dortmund as much as Dortmund owes him.

People think clubs are charities, they are not. They develop players for the clubs' benefit, not for the players' benefit. They discard players just as players switch clubs.
I hate it when people pin the blame on players because they have no clue what's going through the players' head or how they themselves would react in that situation.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Eh I think Lewa is better than Gotze by distance

Edit: oh but if you mean because he is a national then I agree

How is Lewandowski so much better than Götze? They are very different players. If you have to compare the two, I don't see how Lewa is better.

Home of Barca Fans