9 - Samuel Eto'o

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I believe this capture is striking for his form:

2je9yth.jpg

He scores, he is waiting in the goal but everyone just runs to Iniesta. So you see a lonely guy that finally scored and a team that is buzzing around the guy in form. I would gif it but i think it is too sad for eto'o. he really needs to step up cause from the starting eleven, he is the one that is not doing his job quite well.

Barca_Ray_USA

I believe this capture is striking for his form:

2je9yth.jpg

He scores, he is waiting in the goal but everyone just runs to Iniesta. So you see a lonely guy that finally scored and a team that is buzzing around the guy in form. I would gif it but i think it is too sad for eto'o. he really needs to step up cause from the starting eleven, he is the one that is not doing his job quite well.

We should be patient. Eto always delivers in important games..

IraqiCulé

I really think we've squeezed all the goals we can possibly get out of him at Barca. We should really start investing in Bojan to replace Eto'o after this season or bring in a new striker.

IraqiCulé

And why's that?
His goal conversion rate has been poor, he seems to score once out of every five chances he gets. He's lucky to have the out-of-this-world service at Barcelona.

I'm an Eto'o fan but this is the truth, he's past his prime and he's only going to hold us back next season. Bojan deserves a chance to step up. We all saw how he flourished under Frank when he gave him a lot of minutes.

Bojan scored twice after replacing Eto'o vs. Valencia last year:

[youtube]pjNYGuTmEZ4[/youtube]

Zqa-

How can you say that about a guy who has 32 goals to his name, and with 10 games left in the season..
Because he's having a bad period, he's all of a sudden past his prime? Jeez, come on.

IraqiCulé

How can you say that about a guy who has 32 goals to his name, and with 10 games left in the season..
Because he's having a bad period, he's all of a sudden past his prime? Jeez, come on.
Next season is only going to be harder to keep this team's form up so I believe Samu's rusty finishing is going to start costing us. 32 goals but honestly it could have just as easily been 42 goals already.

If Bojan is given a chance we might begin relying on him like RM have been with Higuain, and we might not need to cash in on a new striker like Villa or Benzema.

barca7788

Nepali Cule
stop pressuring him....he is in just a bad patch and he knows well than any other...he will be great in coming fixtures thats for sure.. and btw even Henry has annoyed us with his missing chances

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
^ The journalist's comment about Pique made me - :rolleyes:
Haha.

It's true on one side if you consider the duo Vidic-Ferdinand. Piqué is not near their quality.

But we alo have seen how good evans and oshea are. :rofl1: I think they wished they had kept Piqué when ferdinand was out.

X.A.U

The Special One

Messi scored 33 so far and he is what we call it a second striker and only start scoring this year partly because Barca is playing fantastic attacking football. Eto'o is one of my favorite, but I love Barca more, if we can get another striker who can score even more, why not? He misses one on one like every game, his ball control not that great anymore. What I like about him this season is his attitude which has been great, no drama so far, mainly because Pep don't tolerate any non-sense. And that's why we are squeezing goals out of him. So far so good, if he keeps the same positive attitude, I say we keep him, but I'm sure he will demand a bigger payroll and negotiation will start this summer. It might be his last!

Home of Barca Fans