9 - Samuel Eto'o

Beast

The Observer
my fear is you lose 3-2 with 2 E2 goals and 2 CR goals for Man U .. plenty of " it came back to bite me in the butt "

Beast

The Observer
i don't get that beast. :(

i mean the amount of shit E2 got over the past few weeks and the underestimation of CR talents cause he whine/dive a lot (still an awesome player ) could come back to bite those E2 doubters & CR underestimating clan

i mean what u guys do if E2 scored the 2 winning goals in the final ? or if CR scored a hatrick and Messi did nothing ?

Warik

The whole reason i've kept out of the CR debate and said little on Eto'o since the frustrations of the game died down.

United

Cristiano Ronaldo and Eto'o are under rated in this forum. I can't say much about Eto'o since you guys watch him play more than I do. But I think he's a very good striker and would love to have at United.

Sorry to go off topic but these are a few things I've noticed in this forum.

Cristiano Ronaldo - Under rated
Eto'o - Under rated
Tevez - Over rated
Berbatov - Under rated
Iniesta - Slightly over rated

E

Esteve

Cristiano Ronaldo - Under rated
Eto'o - Under rated
Tevez - Over rated
Berbatov - Under rated
Iniesta - Slightly over rated

Terrible attitude.
In terrible form.
Great worker.
Lazy. (Still extremely talented IMO)
Not at all, look at him more.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
i mean the amount of shit E2 got over the past few weeks and the underestimation of CR talents cause he whine/dive a lot (still an awesome player ) could come back to bite those E2 doubters & CR underestimating clan

i mean what u guys do if E2 scored the 2 winning goals in the final ? or if CR scored a hatrick and Messi did nothing ?
the pro CR clan is bound to win because he will get free play compared to messi. Same as with the return leg of the semi-finals. he got all the space he wanted because his team just plays very defensively. Messi was on the other, playing for an attacking team against a team that just covered all the spaces. play Messi in a 9-1 system and he totally destroys defenses.

doesn't change nothing for eto'o imo. if he scores two, cool, i will be happy and congratulate him. doesn't mean the criticism he got in recent weeks wasn't justified.

the winner takes it all

United

Terrible attitude.
In terrible form.
Great worker.
Lazy. (Still extremely talented IMO)
Not at all, look at him more.

Ronaldo might be a despicable person, but he is a great footballer. That's what counts the most is you're a pro footballer.

Form is temporary, class is permanent.

Let me rephrase the Tevez is over rated and Berbatov is under rated comment, Work rate is over rated.

Hmm... maybe I should.

E

Esteve

Ronaldo might be a despicable person, but he is a great footballer. That's what counts the most is you're a pro footballer.

Form is temporary, class is permanent.

Let me rephrase the Tevez is over rated and Berbatov is under rated comment, Work rate is over rated.

Hmm... maybe I should.

I don't wish death on him or anything, relax :lol: He is a very good footballer.

Work rate should be more appreciated in today's game. Ask any Barça supporter, our success this season has a lot to do with our good work rate, something that was badly lacking last year :thumbdown:

You should, he's immense :worthy: :iniesta:

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
So you actually haven't seen Eto'o or iniesta play but you still think they are under- and overrated on this forum

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
just curious, which games did you see this year apart from the chelsea games and some summaries from CL games?

Home of Barca Fans