Adama Traore

Pepe Silvia

Adama really has matured. He is about the game you can tell. He is not about doing anything over flashy for the fans, but it's smart and composed. Really did not follow up when he was in EPL but I'm glad to have his style of play back in the game. Danger man.

El Gato

Villarato!
Adama really has matured. He is about the game you can tell. He is not about doing anything over flashy for the fans, but it's smart and composed. Really did not follow up when he was in EPL but I'm glad to have his style of play back in the game. Danger man.

Look who’s back
Howdy Pepe. Lakers any good?

Laplacian

His end product is SHIIIIIIIIIT, BUUUUUUUUT

He is the FIRST ACTUAL WINGER CAPABLE OF 1V1 DUELS WITH TECHNIQUE (not outrunning like Dembele) SINCE FUCKING NEYMAR. 5 YEARS MAN, 5!!!!

It's so fun watching him play even if he's completely brainless. God I had forgotten what it was like to have real wingers in a team. I'm glad we loaned him. I wouldn't mind seeing him miss sitters for the next 5 years, at least he's fun to watch.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
His end product is SHIIIIIIIIIT, BUUUUUUUUT

He is the FIRST ACTUAL WINGER CAPABLE OF 1V1 DUELS WITH TECHNIQUE (not outrunning like Dembele) SINCE FUCKING NEYMAR. 5 YEARS MAN, 5!!!!

It's so fun watching him play even if he's completely brainless. God I had forgotten what it was like to have real wingers in a team. I'm glad we loaned him. I wouldn't mind seeing him miss sitters for the next 5 years, at least he's fun to watch.

his delivery is good. Bad finisher yes

Devils

Calling him completely brainless is completely brainless in itself.

His runs, dribbling, movement, positing and crossing are all very intelligent.

He's class.

Home of Barca Fans