Adama Traore

Porque

Calling him completely brainless is completely brainless in itself.

His runs, dribbling, movement, positing and crossing are all very intelligent.

He's class.

Was going to say. He is showing good decision making so far.

Also importantly, he is not being a turnover merchant.

Can see that the lad is giving it all on the pitch, both mentally and physically.

ajnotkeith

Was going to say. He is showing good decision making so far.

Also importantly, he is not being a turnover merchant.

Can see that the lad is giving it all on the pitch, both mentally and physically.

No doubt he is aware that his end product hasn't been good the past seasons, and judging by his attitude on the field, is doing everything he can to fix it. Some of his crosses have been absolute peaches.

Great start so far.

xXKonan

He was straight up killing Espanyol's Left side the whole game.

That last cross he put in for the LDJ goal, the LB and the two CMs gave up trying to defend him and were hoping he'd either give it to Eric who drove them wide or his cross goes nowhere. The amount of time he had to make that cross was pretty funny.

Dammie10

This guy is a big threat. He has that split second intuition when to past a opponent or when to wait. So many times you see him as a predator calculating the right moment to unleash the final touch and he?s away. Great crossing also. The difference with him and Dembele is that he will keep balance when someone try to body him during a action. That together with a hunger to constantly go for it makes him extremely dangerous

Birdy

I am one of his biggest supporters here since his transfer was announced.
And I still abide by that.

But, cm'ooon,
he is spamming crosses in the box WITHOUT even looking.
Good powerful crosses, but Adama is not targeting anyone in particular
As it is expected some of them will find the target

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He grew up a 10 min walk away from Camp Nou and was in La Masia since he was 8 years old or so.

If there is one thing Adama will never do then it is slack on the pitch. More so after getting his chance at playing for the 1st team after he never really got a fair shot the first time given how dominant he was for Barca B and likes of Denis Suarez were brought back. Will always give his all.

I don't really understand how Dembele is this World Class talent when Adama is the one who can dribble efficiently, control the ball without getting dispossessed a million times, is also quick as heck and is able to partake and keep the ball rolling in possession with quick lay offs.

Don't know if he'll be able to keep it up but I hope he can, and I'll be rooting for him to succeed here. Even if he isn't a starter he'd be a great option off the bench or competition for the place on the RW. Maybe negotiate the price down from 30m or trade for Trincao if he shows to be worth it in the summer.

Home of Barca Fans