Adama Traore

fergus90

I am one of his biggest supporters here since his transfer was announced.
And I still abide by that.

But, cm'ooon,
he is spamming crosses in the box WITHOUT even looking.
Good powerful crosses, but Adama is not targeting anyone in particular
As it is expected some of them will find the target

He played a few nice crosses that Ferran should have done better with.

JamDav1982

He is about only player that didnt look confused or not sure where to play in second half.

Peak age and most simple role in team. Get ball down and get it in.

Xavi could learn a thing or two about the age of players and keeping it simple for them when see Adama tonight.

It is not a chess match have to try and micro manage every situation from sidelines with 'Barca DNA'.

feggydinho

I am one of his biggest supporters here since his transfer was announced.
And I still abide by that.

But, cm'ooon,
he is spamming crosses in the box WITHOUT even looking.
Good powerful crosses, but Adama is not targeting anyone in particular
As it is expected some of them will find the target

Lol, I noticed it too, but it doesn't happen all the time. I guess the coach has directed the attackers to always be within the box so the can attack the crosses, and I also see massive improvements from Adama so far, rarely attempting those his former aimless dribbles and passing more now with better crosses

soul24rage

At the moment, every player should just pass to Traore when they get a chance as he's the most likeliest player to create something.

Catta

His crossing has surprised me the most. I knew he was great at dribbling, but he is also a great creator.

JamDav1982

He could have had three assists quite easily and caused havoc out wide for the off side goal.

Just getting ball in is causing danger.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He was regularly getting doubled up as he was the only effective attacking player. Should be the first name in the starting XI

Yet another reminder for so many of you who never rated the player

Daisymorr

We got to take him for what he is, a maverick. Some games he will be bad some games he will be unplayable. Regardless, he is going to be a threat and worry whoever is marking him. Great cross tonight for the equalizing goal.

Barcilliant

That was a fantastic cross for the goal. Also he is the only one who goes flat out direct against the opposition.
It's time we just be more direct and beef up our weak defense.

BusiTheKing

He does all the basics quite well. Gets away with the ball in a lot of 50/50 battles where Dembele would surely have lost it.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Definitely a super dangerous player. Although he can become even more dangerous, sometimes he can actually keep running with the ball but tries to find a pass or cross instead. Don't want him to become greedy but don't think this guy realises how dangerous he would be if he had the confidence to keep going sometimes.

Home of Barca Fans