Adama Traore

Iniesta Ultra

I am one of his biggest supporters here since his transfer was announced.
And I still abide by that.

But, cm'ooon,
he is spamming crosses in the box WITHOUT even looking.
Good powerful crosses, but Adama is not targeting anyone in particular
As it is expected some of them will find the target

To be fair I wouldn't say majority of his crosses are blind.

I just hope he can add some goals besides being a cross merchant.

Laplacian

I am one of his biggest supporters here since his transfer was announced.
And I still abide by that.

But, cm'ooon,
he is spamming crosses in the box WITHOUT even looking.
Good powerful crosses, but Adama is not targeting anyone in particular
As it is expected some of them will find the target

People here haven't seen a good winger since Neymar's departure. A winger with close control and spamming crosses is still the best winger we've had in years. At the end of the day he's a brainless player and the pitchforks will be out by the end of the season. It's just a honeymoon period, this forum has had it with multiple players of similar or worse quality in the recent past.

Iniesta Ultra

People here haven't seen a good winger since Neymar's departure. A winger with close control and spamming crosses is still the best winger we've had in years. At the end of the day he's a brainless player and the pitchforks will be out by the end of the season. It's just a honeymoon period, this forum has had it with multiple players of similar or worse quality in the recent past.

Brainless is a bit harsh, forget which commentator said it he just has a fast rugby style but in Liga he can embarrass a lot of players and right now beggars (that's us) can't be choosers.

feggydinho

Definitely a super dangerous player. Although he can become even more dangerous, sometimes he can actually keep running with the ball but tries to find a pass or cross instead. Don't want him to become greedy but don't think this guy realises how dangerous he would be if he had the confidence to keep going sometimes.

You actually don't want him to keep going, cause that's when the old Adama kicks in. For his and our sake, its best he dribbles one or two and pass the ball

Messi983

Better than expected so far, still frustrating as hell to watch though. But I guess we're already used to that with Dembouz.

behindbrowneyes

He has surprised me so far. His dribbling is better than I expected. So far he seems more of a creator than a finisher.

Pair him with a penalty box predator and he'll be decisive. Auba had 5 touches in 35min on the pitch, zero shots. Luuk had 3 touches in 8mins on the pitch, three shots and one of them was the equaliser.

FinBarcelonafan

He has surprised me so far. His dribbling is better than I expected. So far he seems more of a creator than a finisher.

Pair him with a penalty box predator and he'll be decisive. Auba had 5 touches in 35min on the pitch, zero shots. Luuk had 3 touches in 8mins on the pitch, three shots and one of them was the equaliser.

He is one of the best dribblers in the world. No surprise.

cro-man

Seems like a brainless adama with no end product is still much better than anything we have right now:lol: Whatever he is i am happy that we have him.

Iniesta Ultra

The dribble at 1:15 the final pass to Gavi's too long but may have been perfect if he were passing to someone his own speed. We've seen crosses that were too high but wouldn't be too high for himself. Maybe he needs to temper his expectations of others' physical abilities then he'll be more successful creating for others. Same time appears other players aren't ready for his crosses because they're not used to having someone being able to cross so quickly off a defender.

Andresito

Staff member
Zidane's dream player. Cross cross cross, sooner or later it will hit someone's head.

Was very frustrating at times against Espanyol. Not seeing open options, instead trying to beat his man to cross.

Blackstarr

Zidane's dream player. Cross cross cross, sooner or later it will hit someone's head.

Was very frustrating at times against Espanyol. Not seeing open options, instead trying to beat his man to cross.

Extremely frustrating and one dimensional footballer. Good start though got 2 assists in 2 games well done but unfortunately the pitchforks will come out soon once his little purple patch is over

Home of Barca Fans