Adrien Rabiot

George_Costanza

I still think Rabiot is a good player, he will play numerous games but not as a regular starter. It's a lose for Paris, and a good signing for Barca.
Now the club will have to deal with his ego, his attitude and his mother. Not that easy.

Dude, by all means, you guys can keep him.

While I agree with you that it's non of our business if the coach chooses to play him or not. It's a tricky situation when the player decides not to commit and will leave within 6 months. The coach wants to invest more in players that will be part of his plan, so giving more time to those players and less to the departs. You also made a valid point about Valverde treatment of our own players who are actually part of this club future.

Lutece FC

Dude, by all means, you guys can keep him.

While I agree with you that it's non of our business if the coach chooses to play him or not. It's a tricky situation when the player decides not to commit and will leave within 6 months. The coach wants to invest more in players that will be part of his plan, so giving more time to those players and less to the departs. You also made a valid point about Valverde treatment of our own players who are actually part of this club future.

THank you for your honesty.

In this case, i accept neither insult on Rabiot on parisian forums, nor insult on Paris S.G. here. Both parties respect the laws. Rabiot has the right to not trenew his contract, the club has the right to not count on him.

Porque

The coach has all the right to chose who he wants. Your comparaison with slavery is pure stupidity. Players have a contrat with their club, both parties have rights and obligations to eachother. THe player can leave his club at the end of his contract, and the club has the right to not choose him until the end of his contrat. Law is respected.

Malcolm case is much more criticable than the Rabiot case IMO.

I read some sarcasm here when i say exactly the same thing.

I still think Rabiot is a good player, he will play numerous games but not as a regular starter. It's a lose for Paris, and a good signing for Barca.
Now the club will have to deal with his ego, his attitude and his mother. Not that easy.

You can try to discredit to suit your agenda but that doesnt change the fact. Rabiot is only being treating as such because he has not agreed to the new contract with PSG.

I owned a sports agency and this is one of the most shameful responses from a club I have seen.

Again the application of the point to other industries is valid to shed light on the cowboy way PSG are going about this.

Malcom? Now there is a example which is out of point with the Rabiot situation.

But if you have facts to bring to the table that we do not know about the Rabiot situation then please show them. If not? Your just coming across as a PSG shill which on a Barcelona forum is a bit well- pointless.

Better than ask about Malcom it is to ask about Goretzka and De Vrij and whats the differance.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's pretty clear why Rabiot is being treated that way, although PSG in their own ways have gone OTT. Bench him for the rest of the season and get on with it instead of shunning him like you're in a cult.

He and his mom agreed a renewal months ago, went back on their words and forced PSG to offer a better deal, which they did and they accepted. Then kept postponing the signing again, and again and again, while they secretly had a deal with Abidal.

Obviously that's gonna piss them, or any team for that matter, off big time. For what it's worth Rabiot's mom is doing it again with Barca. Going back on an agreed deal and demanding more money lol. She's a fucking maniac.

De Vrij and Goretzka never promised their teams multiple times they would renew and agreed set out terms for a renewal like Princess Rabiot and his soccer mom did.

Just not the way you do business. Barca should tell this freakshow of a mom he got to fuck off with her demands and accept what they agreed upon earlier.

This is probably Nasser and PSG when Rabiot kept delaying the signing of a deal until he eventually backed out recently:

Last edited:

Porque

It's pretty clear why Rabiot is being treated that way, although PSG in their own ways have gone OTT. Bench him for the rest of the season and get on with it instead of shunning him like you're in a cult.

He and his mom agreed a renewal months ago, went back on their words and forced PSG to offer a better deal, which they did and they accepted. Then kept postponing the signing again, and again and again, while they secretly had a deal with Abidal.

Obviously that's gonna piss them, or any team for that matter, off big time. For what it's worth Rabiot's mom is doing it again with Barca. Going back on an agreed deal and demanding more money lol. She's a fucking maniac.

If Rabiot and his Mom agreed to sign a new contract with PSG then they deserve everything coming to them. I just don't buy PSG being that naive given how they forced Verratti though. But I could be wrong.

Moving to Barcelona it seems they do not have much leverage to increase their demands (if that rumour is true), as this is the biggest offer he has. But more importantly, Barcelona are a side that offer renewals to their best performers every 2-3 years. If Rabiot was wise he would know that two years, with good performances, he would get a wage increase. Why ruin that right now if you already agreed a good deal (10m+10m).

Last edited:

El Flaco

[tw]1079364898679857152[/tw]

FC Barcelona statement on PSG and Rabiot

FC Barcelona deny breaching any rule regarding a move for PSG players.

FC Barcelona wish to address stories published in France regarding the signing of players from Paris Saint Germain, and make clear that they have not breached any rule in this regard.

The only contact made was during the month of August and one week ago. In both cases, this contact was made with PSG's sporting management to show FC Barcelona's interest in player Adrien Rabiot.

FC Barcelona have always wanted to work with the utmost transparency in their dealings with PSG and with any other club.

FC Barcelona refute the existence of any type of agreement with PSG player Adrien Rabiot.

Barcelona, 30 December 2018

khaled_a_d

With an official statement like this one, I think it’s safe to say it’s more or less a done deal. It’s probably just a precautionary measure before we make it official.

Yeah, although it is never official until paper is signed and anything could happen, it confirms we are trying to get him

Home of Barca Fans