Adrien Rabiot

gasgas

6ff5e8d9f73d6ca0f4dd982cbb615014.jpg

you are not telling me anything new

serghei

Get this man. At the worst, we'll sell him in the Premier League for a good profit. Odds are we'll be good either way.

tacticvarium

We don't even need to sign two midfielders unless we get rid of Raki this summer which is highly unlikely.
Looks like Aleñá, Oriol, Riqui should all leave for their own good.

Givenchy

my first post of 2019 here and its in this thread. Rabiot looks to be heading to the camp nou, i hope he can prove us wrong and mature.

happy new year :cheers:

Arizona Scott

If immaturity was a factor we never would have brought Neymar to Barca.

Rabiot is 23. 1 year older than Arthur and 2 years older than De Jong, with the former having a lot more experience in pressured situations and better comp. Bring both, keep Rakitic, Arthur, etc. Fact is Rakitic, Busquets and Vidal are getting up there. You want 5 top level midfielders and none of the Barca B or academy players show the promise and skill of De Jong/Rabiot.

Rabiot would be at a 60 or 70 mil discount (even counting a 10 mil agent fee) and would be wanting to prove PSG and all of France wrong. That chip can be good.

vueling

Hope we‘ll get banned for negotiating with him when we weren’t allowed. FiFA help us to avoid wasting an insane amount of money on a mediocre player (again)

Last edited:

SeloBarca

Ive watched several videos with him now and he looks crap in all of them.
Usually Youtube can make any player look good but damn, he looks like Gomes 2.0

George_Costanza

at worst, he stays here not playing for 5 years milking us for 10m net

Exactly! Money is a big factor for him and his mother. No EPL team could match his 10m especially if he flops at Barcelona. Only a few EPL players who earn 10m+. Pogba, Sanchez, KDB, and Aguero among the few who earn more than 10m.

Happy New Year everyone.

serghei

at worst, he stays here not playing for 5 years milking us for 10m net

Not realistic. No 23 year old would just throw his career in the garbage can like that. If he doesn't play for Barcelona he will look for a transfer as everybody of his age would do.

Home of Barca Fans