Adrien Rabiot

Devils

Of course this good signing.

Rabiot on a free transfer is a great signing by any standard.

These are the transfers that the likes of Bayern and Juve jump at the chance to make.

Also some people can't seem to understand that PSG actually wanted to keep this guy, give him more money and tie him down to a long term contract. The amazing, brilliant recruitment of PSG that signs all the best young players in the world actually wanted to keep this ticking timebomb. Lol what fools!

Last edited:

Alik

Of course this good signing.

Rabiot on a free transfer is a great signing by any standard.

These are the transfers that the likes of Bayern and Juve jump at the chance to make.

Also some people can't seem to understand that PSG actually wanted to keep this guy, give him more money and tie him down to a long term contract. The amazing, brilliant recruitment of PSG that signs all the best young players in the world actually wanted to keep this ticking timebomb. Lol what fools!

Right, except they didn't. Did they?

Devils

Right, except they didn't. Did they?

Probably because Abidal has been very proactive since last summer in securing this deal? Juve did the same with Emre Can so they made sure to secure him last summer when he was out of contract.

I mean it's not hard to believe that many clubs would jump at the chance to sign this guy on a free.

xXKonan

Probably because Abidal has been very proactive since last summer in securing this deal? Juve did the same with Emre Can so they made sure to secure him last summer when he was out of contract.

I mean it's not hard to believe that many clubs would jump at the chance to sign this guy on a free.
But you also have to wonder how many of them actually wanted to pay the fees Rabiot and his mom wanted as well.

Rabiot is an attractive option but I think a lot of clubs were turned a bit off by the wages and fees Rabiot and his entourage as well. Also doesn't help his mom is a bit shifty.

Alik

Probably because Abidal has been very proactive since last summer in securing this deal?

Didn't stop Tottenham from being linked with him.

Do you think his mother wouldn't be doing her best to negotiate with various rich bidders if she had the chance?

Devils

Didn't stop Tottenham from being linked with him.

Do you think his mother wouldn't be doing her best to negotiate with various rich bidders if she had the chance?

I don't really understand where you are coming from. Bayern and Juve literally jut tied down players in the same quality level as Rabiot in Emre Can and Goretzka from free transfers. So yeah maybe they don't need Rabiot specifically based on their squad requirements, but they are the type of clubs who are proactive in securing these types of players should the opportunity present itself.

I actually think we signed Vidal because we couldn't secure Goretzka who we were farily strongly linked with last year.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans