Adrien Rabiot

Pepe Silvia

I couldn't care less about his off field life, it's what he does to mix in well with the squad, show up, work hard and perform on the pitch. I'm not a fan him, but if he really is coming, then welcome Rabiot!

xXKonan

I have to wonder if Denis is leaving this month, could we see him come earlier?

Considering his situation at PSG, he will probably push for a move early.

Last edited:

soul24rage

I have to wonder if Denis is leaving this month, could we see him come earlier?

Considering his situation at PSG, he will probably push for a move early.

I think that if he does that, he won't be getting his signing on bonus, which he and his mother really wants.

I'm thinking that the best outcome for all parties would be if Rabiot is loaned to a club (Barca included) for the remainder of the season.

Rabiot gets playing time and the bonus, PSG don't have to deal with the player who is a disturbance to the club and Barca signs him for free.

Last edited:

George_Costanza

Of course this good signing.

Rabiot on a free transfer is a great signing by any standard.

These are the transfers that the likes of Bayern and Juve jump at the chance to make.

Also some people can't seem to understand that PSG actually wanted to keep this guy, give him more money and tie him down to a long term contract. The amazing, brilliant recruitment of PSG that signs all the best young players in the world actually wanted to keep this ticking timebomb. Lol what fools!

I don't think we are suddenly outsmarting Bayern and Juve giving our and their track records! Juve and Bayern won't make an average player with an attitude among their highest-paid players just because he is free!

Second, for PSG losing Rabiot has more to do with pride of the club. He is a Parisian and their academy player. Was in PSG since he was 13 years old. They spent money, time and energy to groom him. Losing him for free is an insult to them.

The problem is not only with Rabiot but his mom. Before PSG, he spent 6 months at Manchester City Academy, suppose to be a very good football school. What happened next is his mother asked City for more money in the 6 months period and didn't like some clauses in his contract. How ironic?

FCBfan22

I don't think we are suddenly outsmarting Bayern and Juve giving our and their track records! Juve and Bayern won't make an average player with an attitude among their highest-paid players just because he is free!

Second, for PSG losing Rabiot has more to do with pride of the club. He is a Parisian and their academy player. Was in PSG since he was 13 years old. They spent money, time and energy to groom him. Losing him for free is an insult to them.

The problem is not only with Rabiot but his mom. Before PSG, he spent 6 months at Manchester City Academy, suppose to be a very good football school. What happened next is his mother asked City for more money in the 6 months period and didn't like some clauses in his contract. How ironic?

So, he and his mother pulled those money stunts at least twice already? Add to that the antics with French NT...

I'm almost sure that something like that will happen here too in a few years.

YodaMaster

Fuck him for running away from a prison, and he is a bad guy?

Yet, a good guy Frenkie loves Barca, flirted with us and signed for Fc Prison, and Rabiot is still a bad guy?

This is a pure gold, thanks.

If Frenkie signs for Psg, if anyone is a brat, a snake, it is Frenkie, and not Rabiot.

You mean if Frenkie signs with PSG who's only available midfielder is Verratti, instead of signing for Barça who has Busquets, EV's hidden son Rakitic, Vidal, Arthur, Alena, Denis, Rafinha, Coutinho and who's main priority since 6 months is to sign another diva midfielder in Rabiot while giving zero attention to FDJ despite all his tentatives ?

Yeah, what a snake FDJ would be !

But Rabiot who stabs his own country and his childhood club in the back, is a pure angel. That makes Rabiot a completely reliable person.
Great values and ethic BBZ.

Last edited:

Givenchy

You mean if Frenkie signs with PSG who's only available midfielder is Verratti, instead of signing for Barça who has Busquets, EV's hidden son Rakitic, Vidal, Arthur, Alena, Denis, Rafinha, Coutinho and who's main priority since 6 months is to sign another diva midfielder in Rabiot while giving zero attention to FDJ despite all his tentatives ?

Yeah, what a snake FDJ would be !

But Rabiot who stabs his own country and his childhood club in the back, is a pure angel. That makes Rabiot a completely reliable person.
Great values and ethic BBZ.

add to that Rabiot is likely leaving PSG because they aren't mugs who bend over for he and his agents demands while Barto is more than happy to add more pressure on our rising wage bill..

YodaMaster

add to that Rabiot is likely leaving PSG because they aren't mugs who bend over for he and his agents demands while Barto is more than happy to add more pressure on our rising wage bill..

Yep but hey, we avenged that Neymar loss ! :bartomeu:

[tw]1047707534314881029[/tw]

Our new potential signing

This is typically Rabiot. Anyone who has been watching PSG matches sometimes in the last 3 years knows that. Dude wrote in french "there are plenty of other situations like this one but I'm too lazy to make several videos".
What a workhorse !

Last edited:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
This is not Rehab FC... Why do we think that players with problematic career are somehow going to turn it around here or that we are going to convert them into model citizens? We've seen this too often lately and only the club loses in the end...

Barcilliant

We signed Coutinho for a record 160 million plus and he's been pretty ordinary. Yet people are bitching about Rabiot on a free and he hasn't even played! 😃 😃 😃

Barcilliant

This is not Rehab FC... Why do we think that players with problematic career are somehow going to turn it around here or that we are going to convert them into model citizens? We've seen this too often lately and only the club loses in the end...

Yeah, we really fucked up with Luis Suarez! 😃

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Yeah, we really fucked up with Luis Suarez! ��

Lucho is no model citizen, he's still a dick on the pitch to opposition and referees, but he has done absolutely everything for the teams he has played in, (hopefully) you won't find him or his agent holding the club hostage... Same with Vidal, they are rascals, but they are loyal which I think is the topic at hand...

YodaMaster

To all people asking "Why does PSG want to keep him so bad if he's not world class".

Well the answer is pretty obivous.

For 2 reasons:

1) While not world class, Rabiot is still a good midfielder who comes from their youth academy which is always a pride.

2) The most important one: PSG has 0 natural midfielders except the injury prone Verratti in their squad ! Marquinhos plays DM behind Verratti and Di Maria/Draxler, 2 wingers ! Since they can't spend big money because of FFP, there's no way for them to get a Rabiot level midfielder until 19/20 season !

That's why. Never ask such stupid question again. Thanks.

Home of Barca Fans