Adrien Rabiot

Jombi

Vidal should never play DM for us. I'd also like De Jong ahead of Busquets and thats where he'll play according to his own words.

tacticvarium

Agreed, he's a smart lad. Think he's either a doctor or lab scientist. Had some good laughs in the chat room too. Maybe he's just busy with work ..

Doctors and lab researchers definitely have no time to waste hours and hours daily like he did here. By the time you reach higher positions to have more free time, you usually won't have the same passion for football also.

snowy

Neurosurgeon... pawn shop owner, it's all nuances really. Think he once mentioned it so if you guys have fast reading skills, you could always skim through his 20k+ posts :lol:

I'd do it but I've gotta prepare my trip to the Galapagos _ to swim with the turtles xD

khaled_a_d

We have been working on this one for a while but it would be funny if Rabiot's mom ended up being the main reason the deal never happens.

Apparently :

Serge Aurier's Instagram post relating to Adrien Rabiot last night had nothing to do with a possible move to Tottenham Hotspur - Ivorian was showing his support to the Frenchman who has recently lost his father. (PU)

Don't know what is PU and how credible is the report, but there was already indications that he has lost someone close recently.
I don't think there is much going on the deal because of such situation with him, which he seems to deal with privately. Not because of negotiation tactic or anything

wisconsincule

Vidal should never play DM for us. I'd also like De Jong ahead of Busquets and thats where he'll play according to his own words.

Hopefully whoever our coach is next year will have the balls to play him in front of Busquets. I think we’ll improve dramatically with a more mobile DM. Busquets can still have a place in the team but we need to start transitioning away from him.

Richard.H

I do not quite understand why we are pushing so hard for this player. He has not looked special in any PSG matches I’ve watched. He is also just as slow as Busquets. What does he have that I’m not seeing?

Riordon

At this rate which clubs are even interested in him? Just offer him the same as Spurs. Him and his mother aren’t in good negotiation positions

Home of Barca Fans