Alen Halilović

Darko

Just loan him to Sporting or something, who gives a shit about a potential 2.4M we can get if they don't play him. -.-

gregorrin10

Gijon and thus staying in Spain, playing in La Liga would be best...and also their manager i think is Abelardo, who is Barca's former player, so that's another plus.

xXKonan

I read on twitter about a week ago Gijon wanted him on loan but the issue was they couldn't afford to play for half? his wages.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
His loan spell at Hamburg will be either great success or utter fail: and it's like 80% that it will be a fail and only 20% chance that he will put in great perfomances and drag Hamburg to Top-10.

He doesn't need to drag Hamburg to the top-10 to be considered a success, honestly he just needs to pay well and he'll probably be back triumphant. Being on the losing side doesn't mean you didnt play well.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Tw Hamburg: "We've decided not to loan Alen Halilovic from FC Barcelona. We can not guarantee him the desired playing time." [@hsv]

xXKonan

11880338_496696210488813_2471147680497981747_n.jpg

Messi's Reaction in the Background. :lol:

serghei

Good then. Bye bye Hamburg. Halilovic is a great talent who needs playing time. Whoever can guarantee playing time for this kid should get him. Money are irrelevant in this matter. I would love to see him in La Liga or in Premier League for a year.

Last edited:

God Serena

The premier league would only reinforce his primary issue. Sending a player who loves to dribble to a league where you're given all the space in the world to do as such isn't going to help them learn not to dribble all the time. I'd much rather he stay in La Liga and iron out his game than get some artificial experience in England.

xXKonan

Barça want Halilovic to play 60% of the season if he gets loaned out. Clubs can't guarantee that. Dortmund most interested [sport]

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Barça want Halilovic to play 60% of the season if he gets loaned out. Clubs can't guarantee that. Dortmund most interested [sport]

Yay!!! If BVB wants him and guarantees a decent amount of minutes, even slightly lower than 60% I would let him go there please...

Home of Barca Fans