Alen Halilović

F

Flavia

[tw]632944773167452160[/tw]

And Hamburg was? So stupid. He needs playing time, not UCL.

Alarcón

good luck finding a UCL team that plays him in more than 5 games.. he wasn't even a definite starter at the B team last year, should've stayed with the B team for another year.. typical case of a player and his entourage thinking too highly of himself, but people will still find a way to blame the club when he doesn't make it

xXKonan

Alen's Ego is going to cost him. Lucho and Abelardo offered him a chance to play for a team that could give him the Starter time he needs to Develop but instead he thinks he's good enough to warrant a team that is in the UCL/UEL just shaking my head at this. :facepalm:

No team that is in the UCL or UEL will offer him much Minutes, Him and his entourage are fools if they think they can go to a UCL/UEL team and instantly become a starter.

Stric

Classic case of form over substance. As if being in a UCL team will benefit him in any way that being in a non-UCL team would. In fact, it would mostly be detrimental for his development.

Alik

Classic case of form over substance. As if being in a UCL team will benefit him in any way that being in a non-UCL team would. In fact, it would mostly be detrimental for his development.

Exactly.

He hasn't played a minute in the first division and is already demanding UCL. lol.

khaled_a_d

Alen's Ego is going to cost him. Lucho and Abelardo offered him a chance to play for a team that could give him the Starter time he needs to Develop but instead he thinks he's good enough to warrant a team that is in the UCL/UEL just shaking my head at this. :facepalm:

No team that is in the UCL or UEL will offer him much Minutes, Him and his entourage are fools if they think they can go to a UCL/UEL team and instantly become a starter.

1-It is his father which probably at this age is the one making decisions for his son than the son himself.
2-It is MD ,there is like 80% that this is just a PS
3-there is a lot of crappy/average teams playing in CL/EL . may be he wants to join a club in Eredivisie/Ligue 1 /Portuguese league etc than Sporting .
May be he is entertaining the idea to join BVB if they are really interested .even with much less playing time this could help him better than Gijon

God Serena

That's actually several times more arrogant than even Deulofeu. Whatever hopes I had for this kid have just gone up in smokes.

BBZ8800

[tw]632944773167452160[/tw]

And Hamburg was? So stupid. He needs playing time, not UCL.

Our fans won't like that, but Halil already has huge problems with footballing IQ, decisions, being diva, arrogant sometimes etc.
Some of those problems can be fixed only with good surroundings and a lot of learning.

If his father is an idiot, lol, then he has like 1% chances to improve in those critical things.

This kid just has too many (psychological) aspects of the game and aspects of attitude against him, and I am not sure whether he is aware of that.

1-It is his father which probably at this age is the one making decisions for his son than the son himself.
2-It is MD ,there is like 80% that this is just a PS
3-there is a lot of crappy/average teams playing in CL/EL . may be he wants to join a club in Eredivisie/Ligue 1 /Portuguese league etc than Sporting .
May be he is entertaining the idea to join BVB if they are really interested .even with much less playing time this could help him better than Gijon

He is from Croatia.
People here buy the hype often.

I think that his dad has bought the hype and that he is too arrogant now.
His dad probably asked when signing for Barca that his son must be promoted after 1 year in Barca B.
Father probably thinks now that his son is a too big "fish" for Sporting, and that he is already ready for "big" things.

This won't end good for the kid, lol...

Last edited:

Stric

If this is true, I won't even mind letting him go for good. We can do without self-important twats here, especially when they're not yet at the level we require football-wise.

Home of Barca Fans