Alen Halilović

God Serena

Out or curiosity ,do you know how Gijon play?their style,best players ,etc?
I really can't believe anyone here know a lot about them .yet people really want him to go there and will be mad at him if he reject such a move

How they play doesn't really matter to me, so long as he gets La Liga minutes.

khaled_a_d

How they play doesn't really matter to me, so long as he gets La Liga minutes.

But how they play could determine if he is really gonna get minutes .and how their squad is constructed also a factor if he is really gonna get playing time
Never Mind that playing time isn't the only factor in developing players .last year our players got playing time in Segunda and it didn't help them to develop .unlike our long history in Segunda B .where player development was better

God Serena

But how they play could determine if he is really gonna get minutes .and how their squad is constructed also a factor if he is really gonna get playing time
Never Mind that playing time isn't the only factor in developing players .last year our players got playing time in Segunda and it didn't help them to develop .unlike our long history in Segunda B .where player development was better

They're a newly promoted team that had to bring Tonny in on loan. Chances are pretty high playing time wouldn't be a problem there. And I specifically said La Liga minutes. Not EPL minutes, not Segunda minutes. Let him play in La Liga. If he can't adapt his game then his development doesn't mean anything to me anyways.

I hope he goes to gijon, playing time by itself is great and theres no pressure to win anything there. He'll get to work on his dribbling against first class opposition and get to work on his already outstanding creativity. Hopefully he gets a little more built too, hes a twig.

xXKonan

Sporting Gijon have convinced Barcelona midfielder Alen Halilovic (19) to join them on loan. A deal could be closed on Friday. [rac1]

xXKonan

In deal with Sporting on Halilovic loan there's no buy option and no clause about minimum number of games. Sporting will pay part wages [md]

xXKonan

The agent of Alen Halilovic (19) confirms that his loan move to Sporting is a done deal. Will be in Gijon on Friday to sign the deal. [cope]

Stojadinovic (agent Halilovic): "In principal the loan to Sporting is a done deal. The player decided and we informed Sporting." [cope]

Stojadinovic (agent Halilovic): "We'll sign on friday. Can't do it earlier because I'm abroad and I can't travel until Friday." [cope]

xXKonan

There will be clause on minimum number of games in Halilovic loan. Sporting not yet confirming deal as they have transfer restrictions. [ec]

God Serena

Great to see him making the right move in spite of what his father is saying. While he's there he can say hi to Tonny and have a little chat with him about patience.

xXKonan

Liga has approved the loan of Halilovic to Sporting. Needed because they have transfer restrictions. Player expected in Gijon tomorrow. [oc]

Home of Barca Fans